Image Skincare The MAX™ Creme 1.7oz / 50ml
Image Skincare The MAX Stem Cell Creme provides skin with everything it needs to feel replenished and invigorating. It is loaded with antioxidants, botanicals and peptide based ingredients designed to provide nourishment and improve your skin's own natural defenses.
This peptide-powered moisture crème provides maximum results against the visible signs of aging, helping to nourish, revitalize and support the look of plumper, tighter skin. The multi-benefit formula helps to replenish moisture, reduce the look of lines and wrinkles and promote smoother, more even-toned skin. Targeted peptides promote a more youthful-looking appearance.
The MAX collection has been newly modernized to meet Image Skincare's clean clinical skincare™ standard and formulated without parabens, phthalates, mineral oils, artificial fragrances, or synthetic dyes. Animal test-free certified by PETA
Physician formulated for:
- Aging skin
- Dehydrated skin
- Lines and wrinkles due to facial expressions
- Environmentally damaged skin
- Luxurious peptide-enhanced formula improves the look of fine lines and wrinkles
- Plant cell extracts fight visible signs of aging and help to revitalize the skin’s appearance
- Antioxidant botanicals and plankton extract support the appearance of tighter skin
- Vectorize Technology® releases encapsulated key ingredients to support prolonged effectiveness
How To Use:
Apply the Max Stem Cell Cream and massage stem cell crème into skin on face, neck and after cleansing for evening repair. Can be used every day for maximum benefits.
Pro Tip: Blend with AGELESS total pure hyaluronic filler for an immediate boost of hydration.
- Acetyl hexapeptide-8
- Palmitoyl tripeptide-38
- Palmitoyl tripeptide-1
- Acetyl octapeptide-3
- VECTORIZE TECHNOLOGY® (anti-aging complex)
- Plant-derived stem cells (4 strains):
- Malus domestic fruit cell culture
- Vigna radiata extract
- Leontopodium alpinum meristem cell culture
- Argania spinosa sprout cell culture
- BV-OSC (tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate)
- (glycine soja protein)
- (centella asiatica extract, echinacea extract)
- Vitis vinefera (grape seed) extract
- (macrocystis pyrifera extract)