Image Skincare Prevention+ Clear Solar Gel SPF 30 1.5oz / 44ml
The weightless formula with a velvety finish features a hint of natural citrus fragrance from orange peel oil for a light, sweet scent. This transparent sunscreen gel delivers broad-spectrum SPF 30 protection for all skin tones. With a luxurious, weightless finish and feel (and no white cast), the clear formula disappears into the skin while creating a gripping finish for makeup. Formulated with antioxidants vitamin C, vitamin E and green tea, along with fermented, plant-derived squalane, an emollient ingredient that helps to moisturize and smooth the skin. Perfect for daily use, it helps to defend the skin against dryness and other signs of premature skin aging.
Who it's for:
All skin types
Meets our clean clinical skincare™ standard and is formulated without parabens, phthalates, mineral oils, artificial fragrances, synthetic dyes or animal testing. Not formulated with oxybenzone or octinoxate.
- Completely clear, waterless SPF 30 sunscreen gel provides broad-spectrum UV protection and glides on for a velvety finish
- Airy, transparent formula disappears into the skin and helps grip makeup
- Formulated with a blend of antioxidants, including vitamin C, vitamin E and green tea
- Plant-derived squalane helps to moisturize the skin for a smooth look and feel
- Universal formula works for all skin tones
- Water resistant for up to 80 minutes
- Non-comedogenic formula
- Animal test-free certified by PETA
How To Use:
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Avobenzone Octisalate Octocrylene. INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: ISODODECANE, POLYSILICONE-11, DIMETHICONE, SQUALANE, BUTYLOCTYL SALICYLATE, DIVINYLDIMETHICONE/DIMETHICONE/ PHENYLSILSESQUIOXANE CROSSPOLYMER, CITRUS AURANTIUM DULCIS (ORANGE) PEEL OIL, LIMONENE, CAMELLIA OLEIFERA SEED OIL, CARTHAMUS TINCTORIUS (SAFFLOWER) SEED OIL, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, PRUNUS ARMENIACA (APRICOT) KERNEL OIL, TETRAHEXYLDECYL ASCORBATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, CITRIC ACID.
"*We at Image Skincare strive to keep ingredient lists on this website as accurate as possible. However because ingredients are subject to change, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, up-to-date and/or error-free. For an accurate listing of ingredients in each product, please refer to your product packaging."