Image Skincare MD Restoring Eye Masks - 22 Pairs
Elevate your self-care ritual with refreshing eye masks that help to smooth, soften and hydrate the undereye area—and feel good while doing it. These luxe hydro-gel masks feature caffeine and soothing aloe vera, along with a triple-hyaluronic acid complex for a boost of hydration and visible firming effect. Clinically formulated with an antioxidant and tetrapeptide blend, they help to refresh tired eyes, improve the appearance of fine lines and reduce visible signs of fatigue. The clear, flexible design gently hugs the delicate undereye area for a no-slip fit that locks in the masks’ benefits, infusing nourishing hydration to help restore a well-rested look.
The experience: These hydro-gel eye masks deliver a rapid fatigue-fighting effect that refreshes and cools skin on contact.
This product has been newly modernized to meet Image Skincare's clean clinical skincare™ standard and formulated without parabens, phthalates, mineral oils, artificial fragrances, synthetic dyes or animal testing.
IMAGE Skincare is committed to fostering a sustainable future. All materials used to create our product boxes are Forest Stewardship Council® certified and sourced from responsibly managed forests.
Recommended Skin Types:
All skin types
- Hydro-gel undereye masks cool, soothe and refresh skin on contact
- Formulated to help reduce the appearance of puffiness and fine lines
- Antioxidant and tetrapeptide blend helps to reduce visible signs of fatigue
- Triple-hyaluronic acid complex works to smooth, soften and hydrate delicate skin under the eyes
- Formulated with aloe vera and caffeine to help perk up dull, tired skin
- Made of natural polymers from Korean red seaweed
- Ideal for morning or evening use
- Ophthalmologist tested
Directions for Use
Using tweezers, separate and lift each eye mask from package. Apply to cleansed skin with fingertips, placing the wider end at the outer corner of the eye. Leave on for 10 – 15 minutes, then discard. Use daily or as often as desired. CAUTION: For external use only. Discontinue use if signs of irritation appear. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with cool water. Keep out of reach of children. Keep in a cool dry place. Due to the presence of botanical ingredients, this product may change in color over time.
THE IMAGE WAY: Cleanse with your IMAGE cleanser of choice. Apply eye masks and leave on for 10 – 15 minutes. Apply your favorite IMAGE serum and follow with eye crème if desired. Use a repair crème at night to nourish skin while you sleep. Don’t forget PREVENTION+® SPF moisturizer during the day.
IMAGE PRO SAYS Store masks in the refrigerator for an extra cooling and refreshing effect upon application.
- Triple-hyaluronic acid complex: Multiple forms of HA that help to increase hydration, enhance elasticity and restore a smooth, soft and refreshed appearance
- Tetrapeptide complex: A peptide complex with palmitoyl tetrapeptide-7 and chrysin that helps to reduce visible signs of fatigue, improve radiance and smooth the skin’s appearance
- Antioxidants: A curated blend of soothing, antioxidant-rich plant extracts, including green tea, Japanese knotweed and licorice extracts
INGREDIENTS: AQUA/WATER/EAU, GLYCERIN, METHYLPROPANEDIOL, CARRAGEENAN, CERATONIA SILIQUA GUM, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, CHONDRUS CRISPUS EXTRACT, CELLULOSE GUM, XANTHAN GUM, BUTYLENE GLYCOL,HYDROXYACETOPHENONE, ALLANTOIN, PANTHENOL, SUCROSE, POTASSIUM CHLORIDE, CAFFEINE, GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL,LACTIC ACID, CENTELLA ASIATICA EXTRACT, POLYGONUM CUSPIDATUM ROOT EXTRACT, SCUTELLARIA BAICALENSIS ROOT EXTRACT, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, GLYCYRRHIZA GLABRA (LICORICE) ROOT EXTRACT, SODIUM HYALURONATE, ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF EXTRACT, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA) FLOWER EXTRACT, PALMITOYL TETRAPEPTIDE-7, CITRIC ACID, HYDROLYZED HYALURONIC ACID, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, CHRYSIN,SODIUM ACETYLATED HYALURONATE, SOLUBLE COLLAGEN, MANNOSE, GLUCOSE.
"*We at Image Skincare strive to keep ingredient lists on this website as accurate as possible. However because ingredients are subject to change, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, up-to-date and/or error-free. For an accurate listing of ingredients in each product, please refer to your product packaging."