Image SkinCare Clear Cell Trial Kit
The Image Skincare Clear Cell collection of products is formulated to work together to obtain the best possible skin care results. Together these products work to clear up the most stubborn acne.
If you are tired pouring your skin care products into airline approved containers when heading off for work or vacation, Image SkinCare Clear Cell Travel/Trial Kit is the perfect solution. This kit is also a great way to try Image before buying the full size product. Take all your skin care products with you where ever you travel without the hassle. Continue your skin care regiment on the go and keep that healthy glow. Image Skincare Clear Cell targets bacteria known to cause acne, and works deep to clean out oil clogged pores. While tough on acne, Image is gentle on your skin. Containing gentle skin moisturizers infused with skin replenishing nutrients, Image is formulated for healthy skin.
Formulated with skin protecting antioxidants to encourage damaged skin to heal, Image is bio-engineered to stop acne at its source. The end result is a clean, clear complexion.
Recommended Skin Types:
Image Skincare Clear Cell Travel/Trial Kit is recommended for all skin types, but is particularly effective on oily and acne prone skin.
Image Skincare Clear Cell Travel/Trial Kit Contains:
- One Tube Salicylic Gel Cleanser which deep cleans and removes excess oil.
- One Tube Medicated Acne Lotion to replenish moisture while dealing with problem acne.
- One Tube Medicated Acne Masque which exfoliates the skin, removing dead skin cells as it clears acne lesions and blemishes.
- One Tube Daily Defense Matte Moisturizer SPF 30 protects skin from damaging UV rays, while moisturizing without clogging pores.
- One Tube Anti Aging Serum replenishes skin with key nutrients that revitalize acne prone skin.
- Image soothes and reduces acne
- Kills acne causing bacteria and removes excess oil
- Reduces future breakouts and improves skin health
- Portable and convenient for traveling or trial use
Apply according to directions.
Ingredients listed on product label.