Image SkinCare Clear Cell Salicylic Gel Cleanser 6 oz
Image SkinCare Clear Cell Salicylic Gel Cleanser is a foaming, anti-acne, facial cleanser that removes acne-causing excess oil from the surface of the skin while infusing the skin with potent antioxidants and vitamins to improve the overall health of your complexion.
Image Skincare Clear Cell Salicylic Gel Cleanser is a foaming, acne facial cleanser that uses salicylic acid to remove acne-causing excess oil. In additional, exfoliants gently remove dead skin cells to keep skin not only acne free, but soft, smooth, and free of that unwanted oily shine. Ideal for all skin types but particularly effective the on acne-prone, oily skin of teenagers, this cleanser is gentle enough for even sensitive skin but strong enough to remove makeup.
Oily skin is caused by overactive glands in the skin. Oil eventually clogs pores, reducing circulation and causing blemishes. Salicylic acid soaks up excess oil, neutralizing oil-caused acne. At the same time, Clear Cell Salicylic Gel Cleanser contains antioxidants and vitamins that infuse the skin with vital nutrients to make it healthier and less-prone to acne.
A good cleanser is key to solving any acne problem, and this one is as good as it gets. Start the path to clear skin today. Use with other Clear Cell products to maximize your anti-acne regimen.
Recommended Skin Types
This cleanser is perfect for oily, acne prone skin in teenagers and adults. It also works well to neutralize acne in aging skin.
- Gel cleanser that is gentle and effective
- Removes even all-day makeup gently
- Removes excess acne-causing oil and infuses antioxidants into the skin to protect it
- Softens skin, purifies your complexion, and removes shine
How to Apply
Moisten the face with warm water. Then massage a small amount of gel into a lather and massage into skin for at least 30 seconds. Rinse with cool water. Use both in the morning and evening and as need throughout the day.
- Salicylic acid - BHA exfoliant
- Ammonium laurel sulfate - foams as a surfactant, is less irritating than sodium laurel sulfate
- Arnica Montana - anti-inflammatory
- Horse Chestnut - anti-inflammatory
- Tea tree - anti-microbial