Image SkinCare Clear Cell Medicated Acne Lotion 1.7 oz
Clear Cell Medicated Acne Lotion from Image Skincare gets to the root of your acne problem with benzoyl peroxide, a lethal killer of acne-causing bacteria. Other all-natural, active ingredients work to correct the skin condition underlying acne while soothing acneic, irritated skin.
Winner of The Best Speedy Zit Zapper That Really Works in the 2016 New Beauty Awards!
Image Skincare Clear Cell Medicated Acne Lotion utilizes the power of benzoyl peroxide to rid the skin of acne-causing bacteria while chamomile and tea tree extracts sooth the skin and relieve any acne-caused irritation. Containing natural botanicals that reduce redness and inflammation in acneic skin, Clear Cell Medicated Acne Lotion leaves the skin clear, acne-free, and luminescent.
Both versatile and effective, Image Skincare Clear Cell Medicated Lotion soothes and repairs acne-ridden skin to eliminate trouble spots and breakouts. It heals, hydrates, and tones, and with continued use, your skin will clear up to look amazing.
Many acne lotions use harsh chemicals that dry out the skin, which in the end will only cause more acne. Clear Cell Medicated Acne Lotion brings moisture balance to the skin while eliminating causes of acne, so you won’t have to worry about future breakouts over the long haul.
Recommended Skin Types
No matter what type of acne you have - from severe acne and oily skin to only getting the occasional breakout, Clear Cell Medicated Acne Lotion is for you.
- Benzoyl peroxide kills acne-causing bacteria
- Eliminates redness of current blemishes and past breakouts
- Soothes the skin, reducing the irritation and inflammation associated with acne, with lavender, chamomile, and tea tree
- Tones skin
- Promotes an even skin-tone and clear complexion
- Hydrates all layers of the skin
How to Apply
Gently massage a dime-sized amount of lotion into cleansed skin. Used every morning and night and as needed to maximize effects. This also may be used to treat individual spots and breakouts.
- Caution - benzoyl peroxide may bleach fabrics
- Benzoyl Peroxide - kills acne-causing bacteria
- Licorice root - lightens skin
- Mallow extract - anti-inflammatory, soothes skin
- Arnica montana - also an anti-inflammatory that soothes skin
- Peppermint leaf - reduces red skin
- Tea tree - anti-microbial