Glymed Plus Master Aesthetic Rx Vitamin C Serum 0.5oz
Glymed Plus Master Aesthetics Elite Vitamin C Serum includes a powerful blend of vitamin C and ceramides to stimulate skin cells, protect the skin, hydrate, and provide a more youthful complexion.
Glymed Plus Master Aesthetics Elite Vitamin C Serum is an ultra-concentrated facial treatment serum that tightens the skin for a firmer complexion, lifts sagging areas for a more youthful look, and hydrates down to the dermis for a soft, supple texture.
Made with stable vitamin C and skin-identical ceramics to boost skin cell production of collagen and regeneration rates, Glymed Plus Master Aesthetics Elite Vitamin C Serum improves the elasticity of the skin while providing a more vibrant complexion.
Recommended Skin Types
Glymed Plus Master Aesthetics Elite Vitamin C Serum is recommended for all skin types and conditions.
- Aging skin
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Post-treatment skin
- Normal skin
- Tired, devitalized skin
- Improves the overall health and appearance of the skin
- Contains no artificial dyes, synthetic fragrances, or parabens
- Contains pharmaceutical grade AHAs and phytonutrients
- Boosts skin cell production of collagen for a firmer complexion with less fine lines and wrinkles
- Brightens the skin to remove hyper-pigmentation and provide a more even skin tone
- Enhances natural barriers to lock moisture in for lasting hydration benefits
- Calms and heals the skin, reducing irritation and inflammation while enhancing the skin’s natural healing process
- Protects the skin from free radical and environmental damage
How to Apply
After cleansing, use 1-2 drops of Glymed Plus Master Aesthetics Elite Vitamin C Serum, smoothing it over the face and neck. Follow up with your recommended Glymed Plus Master Aesthetics Elite skin care regimen.
- Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (MAG-C) - stable form of vitamin C that converts to pure vitamin C when it hits the skin to boost collagen protection, provide antioxidant protection, and brighten the skin for a more vibrant complexion
- Ceramide-3 - identical to the skin, ceramics enhance lipid barriers to improve moisture retention for a more hydrated complexion
Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol Isoceteth-3 Acetate, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Silica, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Amara (Bitter Almond) Kernel Oil, Ceramide 3, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Xanthan Gum, Acrylates/C10- 30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Triethanolamine, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Yellow 5