Glymed Plus Master Aesthetic Elite Rx Vitamin C Cream 2oz
A powerful topical cream, Glymed Plus Master Aesthetics Elite Vitamin C Cream infuses the skin with the antioxidant vitamin C for a brighter, silky-smooth appearance that radiates youth and vitality.
Anti-aging moisturizer that is packed with vitamins and minerals to fight against oxidative stress. Fortified with Vitamin C (mag-c) to reduce inflammation, neutralize pigmentation and combat free radicals. This amazing cream also contains ribonucleic acid to support cellular growth by activating protein synthesis and promoting the healing process.
Recommended Skin Types
Glymed Plus Master Aesthetics Elite Vitamin C Cream is completely safe and works on all types of skin to minimize inflammation. It serves as a soothing relief for irritated and itchy skin – especially skin that has been under a lot of stress or has undergone trauma. Whether the skin is damaged, in a post-treatment phase, or simply aging, the cream confers many topical and deep-reaching benefits.
Specific Benefits of Glymed Plus Master Aesthetics Elite Vitamin C Cream
- helps smooth out aging and sun-related wrinkles and lines
- diminishes the appearance of red areas, restoring skin to its natural radiance
- evens out the skin tone by eliminating unnatural pigmentation; this results in brighter skin
- the vitamin C content binds to damaging free radicals and stops them from destroying skin cells
- the RNA-fortified ingredients of the cream encourages the repair and regeneration of skin cells
- stimulates the production of natural collagen for an improved complexion
- is anti-inflammatory
First, clean the skin using soap and warm water to make the skin more pliable. Next, gently massage Glymed Plus Master Aesthetics Elite Vitamin C Cream in a circular motion into the face. To reap the full benefits of its anti-aging properties, apply the cream two times per day.
- Retinyl Palmitate is a cell-repairing, skin-stimulating ingredient that bolsters Glymed Plus Master Aesthetics Elite Vitamin C Cream’s ant-aging and anti-inflammatory properties
- RNA – Ribonucleic Acid, which is an essential instrument in bolstering the regenerative properties of skin cells
- Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate – basically, vitamin C – an antioxidant that seeks and destroys harmful antioxidants, making the skin more radiant and elastic