Glymed Plus Master Aesthetic Rx AHA Accelerator 4oz
GlyMed Plus Master Aesthetics Elite AHA Accelerator uses GlyMed's exclusive BIOCELL-sc complex to balance the skin, repair damage, provide a smoother, more youthful complexion.
Including a 25% concentration of AHA acids in GlyMed’s exclusive BIOCELL complex, GlyMed Plus Master Aesthetics Elite AHA Accelerator repairs damaged skin and treats the signs of aging for a more youthful complexion. Made to balance problematic skin and control breakouts, GlyMed Plus Master Aesthetics Elite AHA Accelerator pairs perfectly with more aggressive treatments to treat hyper-pigmentation and sun-damaged skin.
GlyMed Plus Master Aesthetics Elite AHA Accelerator is also a great way to prepare the skin for more invasive treatments.
Recommended Skin Types
GlyMed Plus Master Aesthetics Elite AHA Accelerator is recommended for aging skin, pre-treatment skin, and problematic skin.
- Retexturizes the skin for a soft, silky-smooth surface
- Balances the skin to prevent over-production of oil and prevent breakouts
- Lifts away age-spots and hyper-pigmentation for an even, brilliant complexion
- Repairs damaged skin for a younger looking complexion
- Blends a mix of AHAs to reduce the size and appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Pairs perfectly with Retin-A or more aggressive acne treatments for enhanced clarity and fewer breakouts
- Perfect to pre-condition the skin for a more invasive treatment
How to Apply:
Use nightly or as recommended by your GlyMed Plus skin care professional. After cleansing, apply a dime size amount to your face, neck, and décolleté. Allow product to absorb before applying your GlyMed Plus Balancing products and SPF 15 or higher.
- BIOCELL Complex - 25% blend of glycol and malice acids that stimulates skink ell activity and improves the skin’s ability to draw in moisture
- Glycolic Acid - natural alpha hydroxy acid that reduces the formation of rough, thick skin and soften the skin for a supple, smooth texture
- Lactic Acid - alpha hydroxy acid that softens the skin for a smooth, even surface
- Malic Acid - acid found in apples that exfoliates the skin and provides antibacterial, antiseptic benefits
Water (Aqua), Lactic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Malic Acid, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Salvia Officianalis (Sage) Extract, Camelia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Polysorbate 20, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Tetrasodium EDTA, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Sodium Hydroxide