Glymed Plus Cell Science Rosacea Relief
Glymed Plus Cell Science Rosacea Relief heals rosacea and other vascular disorders at the source, improving the condition of blood vessels for enhanced circulation and less visible symptoms.
Glymed Plus Cell Science Rosacea Relief doesn’t just cover up rosacea and vascular issues, it repairs the skin at the source, reducing the signs and symptoms of rosacea by healing blood vessels and increasing circulation. Without prescription drugs or chemicals, this treatment reduces redness and inflammation while calming the skin for a more even, toned appearance.
At the same time, Glymed Plus Cell Science Rosacea Relief protects the skin from environmental damage with a protective blend of antioxidants. Meanwhile, aescin improves skin elasticity for a firmer complexion that looks and feels gorgeous.
Recommended Skin Types
Glymed Plus Cell Science Rosacea Relief is recommended for rosacea, inflammation, distended capillaries, varicose veins, and dark circles under the eyes.
- Horse chestnut minimizes the appearance of unsightly capillaries and varicose veins
- Aescin reduces inflammation and enhances vascular walls for better circulation
- Promotes elasticity in the skin for a firmer complexion
- Reduces swelling and soothes the skin
- Boosts the skin’s natural healing process for enhanced recovery
- Works on the face or spider veins all over the body
- Permanently repairs damage from rosacea and other unsightly, vascular skin conditions
- Doesn’t just cover up imperfections - it repairs them
How to Apply
Use a small amount of Glymed Plus Cell Science Rosacea Relief to affected areas. Use twice daily for best results.
- Glymed Plus Cell Science Rosacea Relief may also be used to as an eye treatment to reduce dark circles.
- Horse Chestnut Extract - contain aescin, which has been shown to increase circulation in the area for anti-inflammatory benefits
- Sunflower Seed Oil - fortifies the skin’s natural barriers and moisturizes acne-prone skin without blogging pores; also has anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E) - anti-inflammatory, antioxidant that protects the skin from environmental damage, heals damage, and prevents trans-epidermal water loss
Water (Aqua), Helianthis Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearth 20, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Bark Extract, Glycerin, Cetearyl Glucoside, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, Caprylic Acid, Glycine, Cyclopentasiloxane & Dimethiconol, Xanthan Gum, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Potassium Sorbate, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Lecithin, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate