Glymed Plus Cell Science Cell Protection Balm 2oz
Cell Science Cell Protection Balm is a triple-action skin treatment that moisturizes the skin, soothes the skin, and boosts the skin's natural healing process. Perfect for post treatment skin or irritated skin conditions.
*Glymed+ is in the process of rebranding, because of this you may receive a product in the old or new packaging.
New Name - Glymed Plus Cell Protection Balm 2oz / 60ml
This all-purpose barrier repair balm and skin shield is excellent for post-peel and laser procedures, in addition to soothing extra dry or itchy skin, chapped lips, or skin irritated by rashes, scrapes, insect bites, and small burns. Infused with live yeast cell derivatives that promote cell renewal and collagen synthesis.
Recommended Skin Types
Glymed Plus Cell Science Cell Protection Balm is recommended for all skin types and conditions.
- Dry, dehydrated skin
- Itchy skin
- Chapped lips
- Irritated skin
- Insect bites
- Small burns
- Natural botanicals soothe the skin, reducing symptoms of irritation while stimulating the skin’s healing process for enhanced recovery
- Aids in the recovery process for post-treatment skin (peels, laser treatments, microdermabrasion, etc.)
- Treats all types of skin types
- Anti-inflammatory and anti-irritant to revive damaged skin
- Stimulates in the synthesis of collagen and elastin for a firmer, tighter complexion
- Works to soothe irritation associated with dry skin, itchiness, chapped lips, rashes, scrapes, bites, and small burns
How to Apply
After cleansing, apply GlyMed Plus Cell Science Cell Protection Balm to the skin as directed by your skin care professional. Reapply as needed for added hydration.
- Bisabolol - natural anti-inflammatory and antiseptic from chamomile that boosts the skin’s healing process; great for sensitive skin
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) - from the karate tree, this skin conditioner moisturizes, protects, and nourishes the skin while promoting cell regeneration and circulation for a more vibrant complexion
- Panthenol (vitamin B5) - anti-inflammatory that aids in building lipid barriers to lock in moisture and protect the skin
- Petrolatum - from petroleum, a therapeutic agent that speeds up the skin’s healing process and moisturizes the skin; also enhances the skin’s natural barriers
Petrolatum, Squalane, Saccharomyces Lysate Extract (and) Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Bisabolol, Yeast Beta Glucan, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Oil, Phenoxyethanol