Glymed Plus Anti Aging Exfoliant Masque
GlyMed Plus Anti-Aing Exfoliant Masque purifies the surface of the skin down to the pores while infusing the epidermis with anti-aging and balancing ingredients for a more youthful appearance.
*Glymed+ is in the process of rebranding, because of this you may receive a product in the old or new packaging.
New Name - Glymed Plus Anti Aging Exfoliant Masque
GlyMed Plus Anti-Aing Exfoliant Masque uses alpha hydroxy acids and botanical extracts the exfoliate away surface impurities and balance the skin for a beautiful complexion. Including anti-aging active ingredients that reduce pigmentation and provide a firmer appearance, GlyMed Plus Anti-Aing Exfoliant Masque balances the skin for long-term health and a youthful glow.
Recommended Skin Types
GlyMed Plus Anti-Aing Exfoliant Masque is recommended for all skin types.
- Dull, devitalized skin
- Pigmentation issues
- Damaged skin
- Aging skin
- Rough skin
- 15% alpha hydroxy acid components rejuvenate and balance the skin
- Exfoliates away dead skin cells and other impurities for a clean, fresh complexion
- Stimulates the skin’s natural desquamation and regeneration process for a healthier complexion
- Rinses away to reveal a clean, vibrant complexion that feels soft and supple
- Soothes and calms inflammation, reducing symptoms of irritation
- Stimulates epidermal circulation for improved cellular function and faster recovery
- Improves the tone of the skin and provides a firmer appearance
How to Apply
GlyMed Plus Anti-Aging Exfoliant Masque can be used as either a cleansing exfoliant or a treatment masque.
- To use as an exfoliating cleanser, apply the masque to the face and massage into the skin for 1-2 minutes. Focus on rough, dry, thick, and pigmented skin.
- To use as an exfoliating masque, apply a thin layer of the masque to the face, and allow it to penetrate the skin for 5-10 minutes. Then apply warm water to the skin and massage it with your fingertips in a circular motion for one minute. Rinse clean with warm water and pat dry.
- Fennel oil - cleanses and purifies the pores, reduces inflammation, balances acneic skin,and has anti-aging properties
- Lactic acid - alpha hydroxy acid that prevents rough, thick skin to provide a smooth, even complexion
- Glycolic acid - alpha hydroxy acid that treats a variety of skin conditions including fine lines, wrinkles, acne-prone skin, and large pores
- Salicylic acid - beta hydroxy acid that exfoliates away surface impurities and reduces excess oil, acne, and age-signs
Water (Aqua), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract, Panax Ginseng Root, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Cetearyl Glucoside, Glyceryl Stearate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Glycolic Acid, Fennel Oil, Zinc Oxide, Caprylic Acid, Glycine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Lactic Acid, Allantoin, Xanthan Gum, Salicylic Acid, Papain, Tocopheryl (Vitamin E), Lecithin, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylisothiazolinone, Imidazolidinyl Urea
The Best Anti Aging Mask
I have been using this mask since I was 37years old as recommended to me by a plastic surgeon. It is hands down the best mad for exfoliating, wrinkle reduction, smoothness of skin, tightening and lifting as well. I’m now in my 60s and no everyone always guesses me to be much younger. Try it and you’ll love it too!