Glymed Plus Cell Science Ultra Hydro Gel
Showers your skin with rich, lasting moisture using Glymed Plus Cell Science Ultra Hydro Gel. This moisturizing treatment penetrates the skin with hydrators and keeps working long after application for increased benefits.
Glymed Plus Cell Science Ultra Hydro Gel is a favorite of Glymed customers. The hyaluronic acid formula showers the skin with valuable moisture and continues to hydrate the skin long after application for long-term hydration benefits.
Ultra-light and nutrient-rich, Glymed Plus Cell Science Ultra Hydro Gel melts into the skin to give it a revitalized appearance and youthful glow. Perfect for dry, dehydrated skin or treating skin subjected to extreme conditions, this nourishing, hydrating treatment soothes inflammation and irritation while stimulating the skin’s natural healing process for enhanced recovery.
Recommended Skin Types
Glymed Plus Cell Science Ultra Hydro Gel is recommended for all skin types and conditions.
- Normal skin
- Dry, dehydrated skin
- Tired, dull skin
- Skin subjected to extreme weather or wind
- Uses a special blend of moisturizers that penetrates deep into the skin for powerful, lasting hydration
- Restores the skin’s natural moisture levels for a healthier complexion
- Treats damaged skin to stimulate the healing process
- Works well to help recovery in post-treatment skin, including peels, microdermabrasion, and acne treatments
- Great for arid environments or extreme weather conditions
- Soothes sunburns, windburns, and exposure-related dehydration
- Calms inflammation, relieving symptoms of irritation
- Rejuvenates the complexion for a revived appearance and natural glow
How to Apply
Apply a small amount of Glymed Plus Cell Science Ultra Hydro Gel to the cleansed skin of the face and neck. Massage into the skin until fully absorbed. Reapply as needed throughout the day for added moisture.
- Hyaluronic Acid - powerful hydrator that binds to up to 1000x its weight in water to infuse all layers of the skin with deep, rich moisture; enhances the skin’s natural barriers to lock moisture in
- Cyclomethicone & Dimethicone Crosspolymer - smoothes and resurfaces the skin for a silky-smooth texture
Water (Aqua), Hyaluronic Acid, Polyacrylamide, C 13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Cyclomethicone, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate
Products are automatically delivered on your schedule. No obligation, modify or cancel your subscription anytime.