Gerda Spillmann Peau De Fleurs Tonic 6.7oz
Gerda Spillmann Peau De Fleurs Tonic is an alcohol-free toner that refreshes and evens the texture of the skin for a gorgeous complexion. Designed to balance problematic skin types, this tonic won't irritate even the most sensitive skin types.
Gerda Spillmann Peau de Fleurs Tonic is a lightweight, alcohol-free toner that refreshes and tones the skin for a more vibrant appearance. Featuring gentle ingredients that won’t irritate even the most sensitive skin, this tonic cools and calms the skin on contact, providing an even, smooth complexion with smaller, less visible pores.
The perfect way to follow up cleansing and prepare the skin for makeup application, Gerda Spillmann Peau de Fleurs Tonic features oak rook extract, a mild astringent that also exfoliates away dead skin cells and other impurities for a refreshed, purer complexion.
Designed specifically to balance problematic and oily skin types, Gerda Spillmann Peau de Fleurs Tonic fights clogged pores and prevents breakouts for a clearer complexion.
Recommended Skin Types
- Gerda Spillmann Peau de Fleurs Tonic is recommended for all skin types.
- Problematic skin
- Acne-prone skin
- Oily skin
- Combination skin
- Active lesions and breakouts
- Alcohol-free toner is appropriate even for the most sensitive skin types
- Combats problematic, acne-prone, and oily skin to restore balance to the complexion
- Reduces the frequency and severity of breakouts
- Calms the skin and cools inflammation on contact
- Reduces the appearance of active lesions
- Uses BHSs to tone the skin while exfoliating away dead skin cells and impurities
- Reduces the size and visibility of pores for an even, toned complexion
How to Apply
After cleansing the skin using Gerda Spillmann Peau de Fleurs Cleansing Mousse, use a few drops of the Peau de Fleurs Tonic, massaging into the face and neck with your fingertips in a gentle, circular motion. Use every morning and evening after cleansing for best results.
- Try the Gerda Spillmann Complete Care Kit for Peau de Fleurs Tonic along with the rest of the Gerda Spillmann regimen.
The ingredients list for Gerda Spillmann Peau de Fleurs Tonic is currently unavailable.