Mad Skincare Everyday Renewing Toner 6.6oz
Non-drying,balancing,nourishing,quenching, a toner like no other. Feel the difference when you apply Everyday Renewing Toner. Infused with Sodium Hyaluronate to maintain moisture and a synergy of anti-oxidants designed to maintain your skin’s optimal look.
Non-drying, balancing, nourishing, quenching, a toner like no other. Feel the difference when you apply Everyday Renewing Toner. Infused with Sodium Hyaluronate to maintain moisture and a synergy of anti- oxidants designed to maintain your skin’s optimal look. This Everyday Renewing Toner will also optimize your skin for treatments that will deliver the best possible results. Multi Fruit Acids for gentle exfoliation. Trinity Tea Complex to fight free radicals. Arnica to reduce irritation. Calendula to sooth and heal skin. Amino Acid rich complex for natural UVA protection and accelerate cellular repair. Alcohol-free. Paraben-free.
Does not contain parabens or chemical colorants.
• TriniTea Complex- A blend of white, red, and green tea which bathes the skin in rich antioxidants.
• Cranberry Extract – Rich in antioxidants, this free radical scavenger helps to rebalance cells and helps to restore the skin’s radiance.
• Arnica Extract - Made from the stems, roots and blossoms, this extracts helps to reduce inflammation and redness and refine and enhance the appearance of the skin.
• Calendula Flower Extract - A topical anti-inflammatory and natural healer, this mild extract helps to speed up skins recovery time.
How to Use:
Wash face with a cleanser designed for your skin type such as M.A. Demaceuticals skin specific cleansers. Pat dry. With a cotton pad apply to face and neck. Let air dry. Apply a treatment product or sunscreen if desired. Avoid contact with eyes.
• Multifruit® BSC- A powerful concentrated of five botanical extracts: bilberry, sugar cane, sugar maple, orange, and lemon. These extracts contain several naturally occurring alpha hydroxy acids. Alpha hydroxyl acids have been shown to promote smoother, younger looking skin by increasing the rate of cell renewal. Alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs) have been used in skin care for many years. At first, they were used mainly by dermatologists as skin peeling and moisturizing agents; cosmetic companies have since “discovered” AHAs and their almost miraculous activity and formulate with them regularly in their skin care lines. Once blended, the extracts are distilled and produce lactic acid, citric acid, tartaric acid, glycolic acid, and malic acid. These AHAs weaken the bonds that hold dead skin cells together. When the bonds are broken the dead cells can be shed and result in new cell turnover. Multifruit® BSC has maximized the ability to stimulate new cell renewal by 34% and increase cell turnover by 20%.
• Helioguard 365- A liposomal preparation of mycosporine-like amino acids from the red algae plant, Porphyra umbilicalis, that naturally absorbs UV-A light. Skin ages in two ways: one is slow and normal and the other is the rapid aging induced by sunlight. UV-screening compounds to reduce damage caused by ultraviolet (UV) radiation are almost ubiquitous in nature. The most active natural UV-absorbing substances are the mycosporine-like amino acids (MAA) which are produced by certain algae, corals and zooplankton. The peak absorption of MAA in the UVA range and their absorption coefficients are similar to those of synthetic sunscreens. Two in vitro studies demonstrated a DNA-protecting effect and the viability enhancing properties of MAA from red algae Porphyra umbilicalis. A human study showed that a cream containing MAA efficiently protects the skin against UVA-induced lipid oxidation.
• Unirepair T-43- This potent bioactive complex of the amino acids; Acetyl Tyrosine, Proline, and Adenosine TriPhosphate helps to counteract environmental skin damage and help protect against UV radiation. Clincial studies have shown the following results: Unirepair T- 43 enhanced the DNA repair rate with respect to dipyrimidine DNA photolesions induced by solar UVB light after 6 hours from UVB irradiation. Treatment with Unirepair T-43 significantly decreased the occurrence of CPDs in the UV-irradiated reconstituted epidermis under the chosen conditions of this study compared to untreated but irradiated cells (Figure 2 and 3). Application of 3% Unirepair T-43 led to faster DNA repair than 1% Unirepair T–43 proving the specific effect and dose dependence of the product.