Elta MD Silvergel Antimicrobial Wound Gel 1oz
Elta MD Silvergel is a clear, amorphous antimicrobial wound gel containing 55 ppm silver.
EltaMD SilverGel is designed to provide a moist healing environment and to help control bioburden.
- Prevents bacterial growth
- Promotes healthy wound healing
- Provides broad-spectrum antimicrobial protection for high-risk or infected wounds with light to moderate exudate
- Absorbs up to equal its volume of wound exudate
- Viscosity allows full antimicrobial contact with entire wound bed
- Remains clear while in use and will not discolor or stain tissue
- Provides sustained and effective silver ion release for at least three days (proven by comprehensive testing)
- Applies easily and remains in wound bed
- Non-cytotoxic and water-soluble
How To Use
- Cleanser wound.
- Apply generous amount of EltaMD SilverGel directly onto the affected site or apply as directed by physician.
- May be covered with a dressing when directed by physician.
- Repeat as necessary to prevent/deter infection and to keep wound moist.
Carbomer, Glycerin, Purified Water, Silver Nitrate, Sodium Chloride And Triethanolamine.