Dermalogica Skin Resurfacing Cleanser
Rejuvenate your complexion with the dual-action formula of Dermalogica Skin Resurfacing Cleanser! This facial treatment cleanser and exfoliant deep cleans the skin while removing dead skin cells to boost the skin's natural regeneration process for a more youthful, vibrant complexion.
*Domestic sales only. No international sales will be authorized.
Dermalogica Skin Resurfacing Cleanser is dual-action product that deep cleans the skin, removing dirt, debris, and oil from the skin’s surface to deep within the pores while simultaneously exfoliating away dead skin cells for a smoother, more polished complexion. As it cleanses and exfoliates, Dermalogica Skin Resurfacing Cleanser stimulates skin cell proliferation for a youthful, refreshed complexion that lasts.
Featuring Dermalogica’s patented AGE Smart technology, Dermalogica Skin Resurfacing Cleanser conditions the skin for a silky-smooth, soft finish that looks and feels amazing. At the same time, antioxidants protect the skin from free radicals and environmental age-factors while moisturizing agents give the skin a vital dose of hydration.
Recommended Skin Types
- Dermalogica Skin Resurfacing Cleanser is recommended for all skin types.
- Mature skin
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Tired, dull skin
- Dual-action cleanser and exfoliant in one
- Sloughs away dead skin cells and other impurities, leaving the skin ultra-smooth
- Cleanses the skin, removing dirt, debris, and oil from the surface to deep within the pores
- Infuses the skin with rejuvenating hydration
- Brightens the skin to reduce pigmentation issues and provide a brilliant, even skin-tone
- Accelerates skin cell proliferation for a refreshed complexion that is healthier and more radiant
- Conditions the skin for a silky-smooth finish
- Antioxidants remove free radicals from the skin and protect against environmental age-factors
How to Apply
After using Dermalogica PreCleanse, emulsify a small amount of Dermalogica Skin Resurfacing Cleanser in the hands and gently massage into the damp surface of the face and neck for at least 30 seconds. Avoid the eye area to prevent irritation. Use every morning and evening for best results. If used in the morning, follow up with a Dermalogica moisturizer.
- If you’re strapped for time, Dermalogica Resurfacing Cleanser is a great way to cleanse and exfoliate at the same time!
- In cases of sensitivity, reduce usage to once daily.
- ALWAYS follow up with a sunscreen.
- Limit sun exposure for at least one week after use.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Lactic Acid, PPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Cocamide, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Polyacrylate-1 Crosspolymer, Glycol Distearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexyl Glycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Citronellol, Eugenol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Rose Damascena Flower Oil, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Flower Oil, Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Oil