Dermalogica Clearing Skin Wash
Get clear, more vibrant skin with Dermalogica Clearing Skin Wash. This acne treatment cleanser clears pores, reduces congestion, and neutralizes acne-causing bacteria to increase the clarity of your skin and prepare your skin for more advanced anti-acne treatments.
*Domestic sales only. No international sales will be authorized.
Dermalogica Clearing Skin Wash is the perfect way to start and finish the day! Used both every morning and evening, you’ll wash your way to clearer skin in no time. This foaming cleanser eliminates excess oil and neutralizes acne-causing bacteria on breakout-prone skin. Salicylic acid removes impurities while BHAs gently exfoliate the skin for clearer pores and less blemishes.
At the same time, soothing ingredients such as balm mint, eucalyptus and tea tree further fight acne-causing bacteria and congestion while soothing active breakouts to reduce their appearance. When you rinse Dermalogica Clearing Skin Wash Away, your skin is clean and ready for more intense anti-acne treatments.
Recommended Skin Types
- All skin types can benefit from Dermalogica Clearing Skin Wash.
- Oily skin
- Acne-prone skin
- Problematic skin
- Active breakouts
- Adult and teenage acne
- Soothes and calms the skin to reduce inflammation, redness, and irritation
- Reduces the appearance of active acne lesions and quickens the healing process
- Removes excess oil from the surface of the skin without over-drying
- Clarifies the skin for long-term anti-acne results
- Balances oily, acne-prone skin to reduce breakouts and blemishes
- Regulates sebaceous gland activity to prevent the over-production of acne-causing oil
- Neutralizes acne-causing bacteria with salicylic acid
How to Apply
FIrst, use Dermalogica PreCleanse to prepare the skin. Then use a pea-sized amount of Dermalogica Clearing Wash, emulsifying it with water into a foamy lather in your hands. Massage onto the damp surface of the face and neck using gentle, circular motions. Focus on congested and oily areas. Rinse clear with warm water, and pat dry. Follow up with appropriate anti-acne skin care products.
- Avoid the eye area and contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with clear water.
- Tip - for enhanced anti-acne benefits, use Dermalogica Clearing Wash regularly every morning and evening.
Active ingredients: Salicylic Acid .50%. Other ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, Angelica Archangelica Extract, Echinacea Angustifolia Extract, Allium Sativum (Garlic) Bulb Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Extract, Passiflora Incarnata Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Ophiopogon Japonicas Root Extract, Echinacea Purpurea Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Lactic Acid, Algae Extract, Menthol, Sodium PCA, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Camphor, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Phenoxyethanol, Butylene Glycol, Benzyl PCA, Disodium EDTA Copper, Citral, Limonene, Geraniol, Citronellol
Products are automatically delivered on your schedule. No obligation, modify or cancel your subscription anytime.