Derma E Thickening Conditioner 10oz
Derma E Thickening Conditioner is infused with a nutrient-rich blend of naturally-derived proteins and essential oils to help nourish the scalp and hair from root to tip.
Enriched with gentle exfoliating Willow Bark and nourishing Peppermint Oil to help support a healthy scalp. Ultra-hydrating Argan Oil helps to soften hair while Biotin helps to promote healthy hair and noticeably softer, stronger and rejuvenated strands.
This product is enriched with:
- Willow Bark: Gently exfoliates, nourishes and soothes the scalp.
- Peppermint Oil: Contains fatty acids and minerals that support healthy hair texture and thickness. This essential oil helps increase circulation, follicle depth and overall hair growth.
- Argan Oil: Rich in nutrients and vitamins, Argan Oil improves scalp health and restores shine, strength, and softness to hair while taming frizz.
- Biotin: Increases hair elasticity and strength allowing the hair to grow thicker and healthier as it revitalizes follicles and roots.
Develops fullness through the ends, reducing hair thinning. Safe for color-treated hair
- Nourishes scalp, stimulates hair, reduces hair thinning and rejuvenates strands.
- Sulfate free
- Cruelty free
- Gluten and soy free
How To Use
After shampooing, apply conditioner from mid-length to the ends of hair. Leave on for 1-2 minutes and rinse well. Use regularly for best results.
Water (Aqua), Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Behentrimonium Chloride, Coco-Caprylate, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Capryloyl Glycerin/Sebacic Acid Copolymer, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Diheptyl Succinate, Epilobium Parviflorum Leaf/Stem Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 20, Panthenol, Menthol, Menthone Glycerin Acetal, Ethylhexylglycerin, Allantoin, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Flower/Leaf/Stem Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Biotin, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium PCA, Vegetable Collagen.