Cyspera Intensive 1oz / 30ml
Cyspera Intensive™ introduces a groundbreaking Cysteamine Isobionic-Amide Complex™, a dynamic fusion that unleashes potent antioxidant prowess. This remarkable blend is tailored to combat the relentless presence of stubborn brown patches and persistent dark spots, unveiling a clearer, more radiant complexion.
- Patent-pending Cysteamine – Isobionic-amide Complex™: a revolutionary synergistic combination that targets, corrects and prevents all types of pigmentation, including the most stubborn brown patches and dark spots.
- Helps skin appear visibly smoother and more luminous over time
- Effective on all skin types
- Hydroquinone-free and safe for continued, long-term use
- Non-phototoxic, well tolerated and safe to use during the summer
- Non comedogenic
- Free from animal-derived ingredients, cruelty-free & not tested on animals.
How To Use:Protocol: Short contact application of 15 minutes, once a day, either on the morning or in the evening.
Morning Routine: Do not wash the skin before application: Unwashed skin has a natural hydrophilic film which helps prevent any irritation.
1.Apply one pump of Cyspera® to the entire desired area (do not spot treat) and leave on for 15 minutes.
If you have sensitive skin or if you are a Cyspera beginner, start with 5 min application for a couple of weeks and gradually increase the duration of application to 15min (without exceeding 15 min).
2. Remove by washing the area with a gentle cleanser. Gently pat the area dry.
3. Apply moisturizer; maintain skin hydration during the day.
Apply daily a broad-spectrum sunscreen (SPF 30 or higher)
Avoid the use of retinol, AHA or prescription creams.
Cyspera® Evening Routine: If you need to remove make-up or have a specific need to wash your skin, wait at least 1 hour before applying Cyspera Intensive™ and follow the above steps.
Intensive phase: Every day, once per day, for 15 minutes.
Maintenance phase: After 16 weeks of application, Cyspera Intensive™ is recommended to be used twice a week once per day, for 15 minutes.
- Stabilized cysteamine : Potent antioxidant, with demonstrated efficacy in improving the appearance of persistent brown patches and dark spots. Safe and durable skin tone evenness. Safe for long-term use.
- Isobionic-amide : Scientis’ new proprietary patent-pending ingredient, that delivers a synergistic effect enhancing the skin brightening effectiveness of cysteamine for an even, more radiant complexion.
- AHA : Helps to gently exfoliate to gradually sweep away dull skin flakes and reveal smoother and brighter skin. (specially designed low level)
- Retinol : Helps accelerate the skin renewal which, thanks to Cysteamine-Isobionic amide complex, will be less pigmented, for smoother, more even, and younger-looking skin
- Additional skin health supporting ingredients, such as moisturizing sugars, pro-vitamin B5 and nourrishing lipids (squalane, shea butter) to moisturize deeply and sooth the skin and helps prevent redness that often leads to pigmentation look
Aqua, Cysteamine HCl, Paraffinum Liquidum, Glycolic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Isobionic-amide, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Isopropyl Myristate, Lecithin, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) butter, Ceteareth-20, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Parfum (Fragrance), Ethylhexylglycerin, Propylheptyl Caprylate, Ceteareth-12, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Palmitate, Octyldodecanol, Xanthan Gum, PEG-30 dipolyhydroxystearate, Tocopherol, Retinol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Glycine Soja Oil Unsaponifiables, Helianthus Annus, Seed Oil Unsaponifiables.