Cellex-C Under Eye Toning Gel
Cellex-C Under Eye Toning Gel combats dark circles, puffy eyes, and other signs of fatigue, toning the skin and lifting loose areas for a lively, youthful look.
Cellex-C Under Eye Toning Gel reduces signs of fatigue in the eye area, calming puffiness, lifting away dark circles, and reducing discoloration for more lively, vibrant eyes that look lively and youthful.
Whether you suffer from tired eyes or irritation of allergies, Cellex-C Under Eye Toning Gel is the perfect way to tone up your skin so it looks gorgeous.
Recommended Skin Types
Cellex-C Under Eye Toning Gel is recommended for all skin types and conditions. The gentle formula is appropriate for sensitive skin types, and targets the skin under the eyes to reduce discoloration, sagging skin, dark circles, and other eye issues. For use by both men and women.
- Soothes the skin, reducing inflammation and irritation for a clear, relaxed, and awake appearance
- Reduces signs of fatigue in tired eyes
- Calms irritation in the eyes from environmental factors such as pollen, smoke, pollution, and dust
- Decongests the skin for a clearer, fresher look
- Reduces swelling and puffiness in the eye area
- Tightens, firms, and tones loose skin around the eyelids
- Diminishes the size and visibility of fine lines, wrinkles, crow’s feet, and other signs of aging in the eye area
- May be kept with you to touch up your look throughout the day
How to Apply
Gentle rub the tip of Cellex-C Under Eye Toning Gel around the orbital bone encircling the eye. Avoid contact with the eye itself and its outer corners. Then apply makeup
- For best results, apply Cellex-C Under Eye Toning Gel as often as four daily as desired.
- Always ensure that the cap of Cellex-C Under Eye Toning Gel is secure and tightly closed.
- Avoid the use of rich moisturizers with this product in warm, humid climates, as it may lead to water retention and puffy eyes.
- Do not apply Cellex-C Under Eye Toning Gel more often than recommended, as it may lead to irritation.
Cornflower (centaurea cyanus) extract, glycosaminoglycans, beta glucan, kigelia africana extract, zinc sulphate, azulene, lavender (lavendula angustifolia) oil, rosemary (rosmarinus officinalis) extract, thyme (thymus vulgaris) extract, olive leaf (olea europaea) extract, eucalyptus (eucalyptus globulus) oil, peppermint (mentha piperita) extract, cucumber (cucumis sativus) extract, phenoxyethanol, polysorbate 20