Cellex-C High Potency Serum
Cellex-C High-Potency Serum improves every aspect of the appearance of your skin for a youthful, vibrant complexion that is visibly improved in just 8-12 weeks.
Cellex-C High Potency Serum is a lightweight, anti-aging serum that penetrates the skin with L-ascorbic acid, tyrosine, and zinc sulfate to provide unparalleled anti-aging results and a more vibrant complexion in just 8-12 weeks.
Working on all levels to improve the appearance and turn back the clock on your skin, Cellex-C High Potency Serum tightens loose skin, diminishes fine lines and wrinkles, and lifts away age spots for a youthful, vibrant complexion.
Recommended Skin Types
Cellex-C High Potency Serum is an anti-aging treatment designed to minimize the signs of aging and treat aging skin. It is recommended for all skin types, tones, and conditions except the most sensitive skin.
- Cellex-C High Potency Serum is recommended for both men and women.
- Reduces all of the visible signs of aging for a more youthful appearance
- Improves every aspect of the overall appearance of your skin
- Diminishes the size and visibility of fine lines and wrinkles
- Lifts away hyper-pigmentation and age spots for a more uniform skin tone
- Tightens and firms sagging skin for a more youthful look with accentuated facial contours
- Universal formula is appropriate for almost all skin types and is well-tolerated by most users
- Smoothes the surface of the skin for a refined texture that is kissably soft
- Boosts the skin’s natural radiance
- Provides visible results in just 8-12 weeks
How to Apply
First, use your recommended Cellex-C products to cleanse and tone your skin. Then apply 2-3 drops of Cellex-C High Potency Serum to the palm of your hand, using your fingertips to smooth the serum over your face, neck, and décolleté. Avoid contact with the eye area. Follow up with Hydra 5 B-Complex to maximize your results, and finish with a moisturizer or sunscreen.
- For best results, apply Cellex-C High Potency Serum once daily.
Water (aqua), ascorbic acid, acetyl tyrosine, zinc sulphate, sodium hyaluronate, bioflavonoids