Cellex-C Fade Away Gel
Cellex-C Fade Away Gel for Sun & Age Spots lifts away sun damage, age spots, and discoloration for an even, bright complexion.
Cellex-C Fade Away Gel for Sun & Age Spots brightens sun spots, dark areas, and hyper-pigmentation, erasing years of sun damage to provide an even, radiant skin tone. This oil-free serum is targeting overproduction of melanin to provide a more even complexion in 8-12 weeks.
Ideal for anyone with patchy skin or sun-damage, Cellex-C Fade Away Gel for Sun & Age Spots provides remarkable results while also protecting the skin from further damage.
Recommended Skin Types
Cellex-C Fade Away Gel for Sun & Age Spots is recommended for all but the most sensitive skin types. The brightening formula is designed to treat hyper-pigmentation issues in aging skin, including sun spots, age spots, liver spots, blotchy skin, patchy skin, and dull, devitalized skin tones.
- Cellex-C Fade Away Gel for Sun & Age Spots is appropriate for both men and women.
- Includes the perfect concentration of Cellex-C complex to provide remarkable, unparalleled results in skin brightening
- Visibly reduces the size and appearance of dark spots, sun spots, and liver spots for a more even complexion
- Brightens the skin for a more vibrant, even skin tone
- Promotes a clear, fresh, and uniform skin tone
- Also reduces discoloration associated with breakouts and blemishes
- Provides visible results within 8-12 of regular use
How to Apply
After cleansing and toning the skin with your preferred Cellex-C products, apply a tiny drop of Cellex-C Fade Away Gel for Sun & Age Spots onto areas of concern, including sun spots and age spots. Avoid contact with the eye area, the hairline, and the eyebrows. Follow up with Hydra 5 B-Complex and a moisturizer/sunscreen.
- For best results, apply Cellex-C Fade Away Gel for Sun & Age Spots twice daily in the morning and evening, targeting hyper-pigmentation rather than applying it over the entire surface of the skin.
Water (aqua), glucosamine HCI, ascorbic acid, acetyl tyrosine, zinc sulfate, green tea (camellia sinensis) extract, arbutin, sodium hyaluronate, cucumber (cucumissativus) extract, thyme (thymus vulgaris) extract, phenoxyethanol, green 5 (CI 61570), yellow 5 (CI 19140), adenosine, licorice (glycyrrhiza glabra) extract