Cellex-C Betaplex New Complexion Cream
New Complexion Cream is a light moisturizing cream that uses alpha hydroxy acids to slough away dead cells and other active ingredients to nourish and rejuvenate the skin for a younger appearance.
Cellex-C New Complexion Cream sloughs away dead skin cells to reveal new skin that looks radiant and youthful. Featuring alpha and beta hydroxy acids to stimulate the skin’s natural renewal process while infusing the skin with nourishment, moisture and soothing botanicals, Cellex-C New Complexion Cream provides anti-aging benefits for skin that looks and feels beautiful.
Recommended Skin Types
Cellex-C New Complexion Cream is recommended for all skin types and conditions. It is suitable for both men and women, and it will not irritate sensitive skin. It is especially suited for problematic and acne-prone skin.
- Provides a dramatic reduction in the signs of aging
- Revives tired, dull skin for a more vibrant appearance
- Refines and resurfaces tough skin for a smoother, silkier texture
- Visibly reduces the size and appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Promotes a clear complexion with less frequent breakouts
- Improves the overall appearance of the skin in just 6-8 weeks.
How to Apply
After cleansing and toning your skin with your prescribed Cellex-C products, apply a dime-sized amount of Cellex-C New Complexion Cream to the entire surface of the face, neck, and décolleté. Use your fingertips in gentle upward motions until the cream is fully absorbed. Avoid contact with the eye area.
- For best results, apply Cellex-C New Complexion Cream once daily as part of your skin care routine.
- Alpha and beta hydroxy acids - loosen dead skin cells to slough away dry, devitalized skin and reveal the young, fresh skin underneath; promote the skin’s natural renewal process
- Aloe barbadensis - botanical extract that cools, calms, and soothes damaged skin while boosting the natural healing process to repair damage and quicken recovery
- Tocopheryl acetate - vitamin E to moisturize the skin and provide antioxidant protection from free radical damage
Water (aqua), caprylic/capric triglyceride, cetyl alcohol, ceteareth-20, lactic acid, glycolic acid, malic acid, glycerin, propylene glycol dipelargonate, stearic acid, cetyl alcohol, willow bark (salix alba) extract, aloe barbadensis gel, tocopheryl acetate, dimethicone, allantoin, phenoxyethanol, evening primrose (oenothera biennis) oil, chamomile (anthemis nobilis) extract, triethanolamine, fragrance (parfum), red 4 (CI 14700), yellow 5 (CI 19140)