Cellex-C Advanced-C Eye Firming Cream
Cellex-C Advanced-C Eye Firming Cream provides dramatic anti-aging results, lifting sagging skin, reducing fine lines and wrinkles, and toning the skin for a younger look.
Get dramatically younger looking eyes with Cellex-C Advanced-C Eye Firming Cream! This powerful anti-aging cream targets age signs in the eye area, reducing fine lines and wrinkles, lifting crow’s feet, and reducing discoloration so your eyes look radiant and gorgeous.
Recommended Skin Types
Cellex-C Advanced-C Eye Firming Cream is recommended for anyone who suffers from tired eyes, fine lines and wrinkles in the eye area, crow’s feet, or sagging skin. It is appropriate for all skin types in both men and women. The gentle formula is safe for use on sensitive skin.
- Provides a dramatic reduction in age signs in the eye area, including tightening sagging skin, reducing crow’s feet, diminishing fine lines and wrinkles, and reducing discoloration
- Packed with powerfully protective antioxidants to shield the skin from free radical and environmental damage
- Revives tired skin for a more vibrant appearance
- Reduces signs of fatigue (dark circles, puffiness, etc.) for more lively, youthful eyes
How to Apply
First, cleanse your skin and apply your recommended Cellex-C toner. Second, apply Cellex-C Skin Hydration Complex. Third, apply Cellex-C Advanced-C Eye Firming Cream thinly over the skin surrounding the eyes. Avoid contact with the upper eyelid and brows. Finish with a moisturizer.
- For best results, use Cellex-C Advanced-C Eye Firming Cream once daily as part of your normal skin care routine.
- Note - This product may causing a burning, tingling sensation. This is normal and will subside after some time.
- Store in a cool, dark place. This product may darken over time, but it does not become any less effective.
- L-Ascorbic Acid - lipid-soluble vitamin C to is converted by enzymes in the skin to pure vitamin C to provide antioxidant protection, brightening results, and a healthier, more vibrant complexion
L-ascorbic acid, tyrosine, zinc, resveratrol, grape seed extract and L-ergothioneine; Ascorbic acid, tyrosine, zinc, evening primrose oil, glycine, grape skin extract, grape seed extract, vitamin E, chamomile extract, aloe barbadensis gel, ergothioneine and allantoin