Bioelements Face Brush
The Bioelements Facial Brush is an exfoliating facial brush that works with Bioelements cleansers to polish the skin and remove dead skin cells for a fresh, vibrant appearance.
The Bioelements Facial Brush is a must-have tool to deep clean and exfoliate the skin. Working perfectly with Bioelements cleanser, this brush polishes the skin, removing impurities from its surface to reveal a fresh, smooth, and polished complexion. Use Bioelements Facial Brush with your favorite cleanser to get even better results.
The Bioelements Facial Brush works with your skin, removing dead skin cells and impurities to fortify the skin’s natural shedding and regeneration process to promote a healthier, more vibrant complexion.
Keep the Bioelements Facial Brush next to your sink. That way you’ll never forget to use it when you most need an extra fresh, deep clean. The gentle nylon bristles won’t irritate sensitive skin. In addition, the brush cleans easily and dries quickly for easy use.
Recommended Skin Types
The Bioelements Facial Brush is recommended for all skin types and conditions.
- Works perfectly with Bioelements cleansers to purify the skin and promote the skin’s natural exfoliation process
- Removes dead skin cells and other impurities for a fresh, healthy complexion
- Polishes the skin for a smooth, vibrant appearance an natural luminescence
- Removes excess oils to reduce clogged pores and resultant breakouts
- Won’t irritate sensitive skin types
- Gentle bristles give the skin a clean, fresh feel and polished look
How to Apply
After removing your makeup, apply your preferred Bioelements cleanser to the damp surface of the skin. Wet the Bioelements Facial Brush for Cleansing Massage, and use the bristles to massage the cleanser into the skin. Move the brush in gentle, circular motions, covering the entire surface of the skin. Rinse clean with warm water. Use this brush 1-3 times per week for best results.
The ingredients list for the Bioelements Facial Brush is currently not available. It features nylon bristles and a plastic handle.