Alumier MD Eye Rescue Pads 4 Pack
Experience a refreshing solution to puffiness and fine lines that can dim the allure of your delicate eye area. Alumier MD Eye Rescue Pads are your secret to brighter, revitalized eyes.
- Puffiness Be Gone: Bid adieu to morning puffiness as these gel pads work their soothing magic, leaving your eyes looking refreshed and awake.
- Fine Line Fighter: Harnessing the power of science, these pads aid in the battle against fine lines, helping you maintain a youthful and vibrant look.
- Hydrating Elegance: With a blend of moisturizing ingredients, the pads act as a shield, safeguarding your skin from moisture loss throughout the day.
- Blotchiness No More: Say goodbye to uneven skin tone and blotchiness as these pads help you achieve a more balanced and radiant complexion.
How To Use:
- Gently cleanse your face to create a clean canvas for the magic to unfold.
- Open the sachet to reveal the Eye Rescue Pad.
- Place one pad under each eye, allowing them to adhere comfortably.
- Close your eyes, relax, and let the pads work their wonders for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove the pads and gently pat any remaining serum into your skin.
- Enjoy the newfound vibrancy in your eyes.
Key Ingredients:MATRIXYL® Synthe'6®: Derived from a peptide naturally found in collagen and laminins, MATRIXYL® Synthe'6® strengthens skin and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Niacinamide (vitamin B3): Along with keeping in moisture and boosting hydration, it brightens skin and improves the appearance of discoloration.
Tocopheryl Acetate: An effective form of vitamin E for the skin, this highly moisturizing and fat-soluble vitamin acts as an antioxidant, which strengthens the effect of vitamin C.
Vitamin B5: Also referred to as pantothenic acid or panthenol, vitamin B5 acts as a humectant, locking in moisture to hydrate skin.
WATER/AQUA/EAU, GLYCERIN, PROPANEDIOL, CARRAGEENAN, PANTHENOL, AMORPHOPHALLUS KONJAC ROOT POWDER, NIACINAMIDE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, PALMITOYL TRIPEPTIDE-38, HYDROXYPROPYL CYCLODEXTRIN, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, HYDROXYACETOPHENONE.