Alumier MD Enzymatic Peel 2oz / 60ml
Unveil the secret to youthful, radiant skin with the Alumier MD Enzymatic Peel. This transformative exfoliant harnesses the power of 10% lactic acid and the magic of fruit enzymes, working in harmony to bid farewell to dull, lifeless skin cells.
- Renew and Rejuvenate: Say goodbye to fine lines, wrinkles, and discoloration as the Enzymatic Peel takes center stage in your skincare routine. It's your ticket to smoother, more youthful skin by promoting natural skin renewal.
- Soothing Aloe Vera: We understand the importance of keeping your skin calm and collected. That's why our formula features aloe vera extract, ensuring your skin feels soothed and pampered throughout the process.
- Hydration and Softness: Sodium hyaluronate and vitamin B5 join forces to provide your skin with the hydration it craves. Say hello to supple, soft, and utterly radiant skin that will have heads turning.
How To Use:
- Cleanse First: Start your evening skincare routine by thoroughly cleansing your face.
- Smooth Application: Using a flat brush or your fingertips, evenly apply a generous layer of the Enzymatic Peel to your entire face, neck, and décolleté.
- Leave On: Allow the peel to work its magic for 3-5 minutes. During this time, it gently exfoliates and renews your skin.
- Rinse and Pat Dry: After the designated time, remove the mask by rinsing it off with warm water. Pat your skin dry gently.
- Enhance Results: Follow up with the appropriate AlumierMD serums and moisturizer. This step ensures that your skin benefits from the complete skincare regimen.
- Personalized Frequency: The frequency of use should align with your specific skin profile. Typically, it's recommended for once-a-week application, but always follow the guidance of your AlumierMD skincare professional for the best results.
Key Ingredients:10% Lactic Acid: Naturally found in milk and part of the alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) family, lactic acid is biosynthesized for cosmetic formulations. It exfoliates dead skin cells and enhances skin renewal to improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Bromelain: A fruit enzyme found in pineapple that has both soothing and exfoliating properties.
Papain: A fruit enzyme found in papaya that acts as a natural exfoliant.
Sodium Hyaluronate: A form of hyaluronic acid that hydrates by drawing water into the outer layers from deep within the skin. It holds up to 1,000 times its weight in water, making skin plumper, softer and smoother.
Vitamin B5: Also referred to as pantothenic acid or panthenol, vitamin B5 acts as a humectant, locking in moisture to hydrate skin.
Salicylic Acid: Known as a beta hydroxy acid, Salicylic acid is an oil-soluble exfoliant, allowing it to effectively provide exfoliation around the follicle, targeting congestion.
WATER/AQUA/EAU, LACTIC ACID, ADIPIC ACID/NEOPENTYL GLYCOL CROSSPOLYMER, GLYCERIN, PROPANEDIOL, DIMETHYL ISOSORBIDE, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, DIMETHICONE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, ISODODECANE, PAPAIN, SQUALANE, BROMELAIN, SUPEROXIDE DISMUTASE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, PANTHENOL, SALICYLIC ACID, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, HYDROXYPROPYL METHYLCELLULOSE, XYLITOL, CAPRYLIC ACID, TOCOPHEROL, ISOSQUALANE, MALTODEXTRIN, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, AMODIMETHICONE, C30 HYDROCARBONS, VP/VA COPOLYMER, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN.