Alana Mitchell Hand Sanitizer Gel 2oz
- Light, uplifting citrus scent
- Convenient gel formula for easy application
- Keeps skin soft and hydrated
- Dries quickly while still giving allowing enough time to sanitize
Keeping our hands clean all the time is very important, but it can leave skin dry and peeling. Enter this excellent hand cleansing gel! It consists of 64% non-GMO, sustainable alcohol and a hint of citrus. Plus the added boost of hemisqualane and lactic acid leaves skin incredibly soft and supple.
- No Added Phthalates, Parabens, Gluten, Palm
- The perfect size to keep with you anywhere you go
- Keep one by the door, in the car, in your purse, and pockets
- Contains 64% non gmo sustainable alcohol
HOW TO USE
Apply a small amount to hands or desired area. Let dry before touching other objects.
*Pro Tip: add more essential oils to enhance the citrus scent or balance with others
INGREDIENTS LIST*Alcohol (Ethanol), Water (Aqua), Hydroxyethylcellulose, Lactic Acid, Hemisqualane (C13-15 Alkane), Pink Grapefruit (Citrus paradisi) Essential Oil, Lemon (Medica limonum) Peel Essential Oil, Lime (Citrus aurantifolia) Essential Oil, Litsea (Litsea cubeba) Fruit Essential Oil, Mandarin (Citrus reticulata) Essential Oil, Sweet Orange (Citrus aurantium dulcis) Essential Oil. *indicates Organic ingredient