Alana Mitchell Gua Sha Stone Jade
- De-puff sensitive skin around the eyes and face
- Instantly soften fine lines and wrinkles
- Promote lymphatic drainage and clear congestion
Facial Gua Sha is an popular technique used to visibly rejuvenate the skin by pulling and massaging a smooth gemstone over the areas of concern. The massaging motion mixed with the cool temperature and weight of the stone promote the body's natural healing functions. This includes calming the nervous system, tightening skin, clearing congestion, and allowing oxygen and nutrients to flow more freely through the skin. This creates a healthy, youthful, glowing complexion!
- Sculpts facial muscles while still relieving tension
- Improves the overall health and appearance of skin
- Promotes lymphatic drainage and clears congestion
HOW TO USE
Step 1: Begin by cleansing skin with a gentle cleanser and applying a fresh serum or cream.
Step 2: Use light pressure and pull the stone across the areas of focus at a 15 degree angle. Support the skin with your other hand, especially around your eye area.
Step 3: Avoid areas with breakouts and/or inflammation.
Step 4: Wash with warm water and soap after each use.
Pro Tip: Create light friction movements around areas with visible signs of aging.