Alana Mitchell Full Spectrum Hemp Hyaluronic Serum 2oz
- Give your complexion a more youthful appearance by plumping wrinkles and softening skin
- Even your skin tone by reducing the appearance of pore size and dark spots
- Use this to deeply hydrate and moisturize your skin with full spectrum hemp and hyaluronic acid
Recapture youthful, hydrated skin with the Alana Mitchell Full Spectrum Hemp Hyaluronic Serum! Hyaluronic acid helps replenish skin's moisture for a more smooth and supple complexion. The appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, pore size, dark spots, and uneven texture is visibly reduced for a brighter, more radiant look. This serum is ideal for use before your moisturizer and/or makeup to quench dry skin.
- Hyaluronic acid delivers deep moisture
- Plumps fine lines and wrinkles by promoting hydration
- Brightens and improves skin's radiance
- Decreases appearance of pore size, dark spots, and uneven texture
- Reduces signs of aging, including fine lines & dark spots
- Helps with the look of dark pigmentation
- Free of artificial fragrance and parabens and is not tested on animals
HOW TO USE
Apply 2-5 pumps of the Full Spectrum Hemp Hyaluronic Serum morning and night to cleansed, neck, and decollete, followed by a moisturizer.
Full Spectrum Hemp Certification https://www.skincarebyalana.com/full-spectrum-hemp-certification/
INGREDIENTS LISTOrganic Herbal Infusion, Organic Aloe, 500mg Whole Hemp Extract, Hemp Oil, Cassia Angustifolia Seed Polysaccharide (Skin-Conditioning Agent), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Hydroxyethyl Cellulose (Emulsion Stabilizer), Carrageenan Gum, Clementine Essential Oil, Apricot Kernel Oil, Organic Gotu Kola, Horsetail, Dandelion, Wild Geranium, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate (Anti-Microbial Preservative), Ethyl Hexyl Glycerin (Skin-Conditioning Agent).
What is hyaluronic acid
Hyaluronic acid (HA), or hyaluronan, is a carbohydrate molecule that is naturally occurring in our bodies.
What does hyaluronic acid do?
Hyaluronic acid is a humectant, which means it grabs moisture and holds it so skin can absorb it. Applying hyaluronic acid on your face plumps up the skin to smooth out fine lines and wrinkles.