Alana Mitchell Daily Matte Physical Defense SPF 47 4.9oz / 145ml
- Keeps your skin in its best shape with anti-aging and sun protection
- Is water-resistant for up to 80 minutes so you can enjoy your time in the pool
- Absorbs quickly and won't leave a white cast on your skin
The Alana Mitchell Daily Matte Physical Defense SPF 47 is a natural, gentle, and lightweight broad-spectrum sunscreen that's great for all skin types. Formulated with 10% zinc oxide and 5.5% titanium dioxide, it deflects UV rays that can cause signs of premature aging and cellular damage. It is also rich in antioxidants to combat free radicals and keep your skin looking young.
- Chemical-free active ingredients
- Broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection
- Prevents water loss from your skin's surface and binds moisture back into your skin
- Great for all skin types
- Can be worn as a standalone product or underneath makeup
- Free of artificial fragrances and parabens and is not tested on animals
HOW TO USE
Apply on a clean, dry face in the morning, avoiding delicate eye area. Apply 15 minutes before sun exposure. May be used daily. Consult physician before use. Reapply after prolonged exposure, physical activity, perspiration, or contact with water.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Caprylyl Methicone, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Glycerin, Alumina, Sodium Chloride, Methicone, Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-3 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Triethoxysilylethyl Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Hexyl Dimethicone, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Disteardimonium
Hectorite, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Propylene Carbonate, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Phenoxyethanol
Quality Moisturizer with SPF
It takes some getting use to. It’s very thick/heavy, but it doubles as a primer for foundation which I like.