Alana Mitchell Beauty Stone Roller - Jade
- Improves skin texture and minimizes pore size
- Contours the facial muscles and improves skin's elasticity
- Instantly helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, puffiness, and dark undereye circles
Made from natural jade, the Alana Mitchell Jade Roller combines relaxation and skincare for an at-home spa experience. It provides a calming massage and cooling sensation that tightens pores, promotes lymphatic drainage, and stimulates circulation. Skin texture appears more even-toned, and facial muscles are contoured while the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and undereye puffiness are diminished. Can be used with your favorite serum and moisturizer for better absorption into the skin's layers. As for jade, this stone is believed to draw out negative energy and balance your “chi” (otherwise known as your spirit or life-force).Click Here for an in-depth post about the benefits of Jade
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, giving skin a tightened and toned look.
- Skin elasticity is enhanced as the roller helps to stimulate collagen production.
- Improves the appearance of puffiness, bags, and dark circles around the eye area.
- Helps skincare products, like serums and moisturizers, to penetrate deeper into the skin's layers for better absorption.
- Assists with lymphatic drainage and toxin elimination.
- Tightens pores as the stone stays cool when in contact with skin.
- Encourages a healthy glow by promoting blood circulation.
- Relieves facial tension and promotes relaxation.
HOW TO USE
Step 1: Wash your face with your cleanser.
Step 2: Apply an oil, serum, moisturizer, or night cream of your choice to your face and neck that has enough slip to allow the roller to glide.
Step 3: Use upward motions to move the roller gently over your forehead, cheeks, neck, and lip area. Close your eyes and gently use the small stone to roll over the area if you have puffiness or bags.
Step 4: Use the roller on your face and neck for 5-10 minutes.
Step 5: Use the roller 3 times a week to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Step 6: Clean your roller with a damp cloth, dry off, and store.