302 Skincare Self Tanner Mist 4oz
302 Self Tanner Mist gives the skin a streak-free, natural, sun-kissed glow without a hint of orange or yellow.
We’ve all seen it - a streaky, orange tan that obviously came from a bottle. We swear we’ll never make THAT mistake. At the same time, we’d all love to get a natural-looking, sun-kissed glow all year long, but we know how bad the sun is for our skin. What is a girl to do?
Try 302 Self Tanner - that’s what! This self-tanning mist gives the skin a rich, natural-looking tan that will fool everyone into thinking you just spent a weekend poolside in Vegas or sunning on a Bahamian beach!
302 Self Tanner mists onto the skin for a natural-looking, streak-free tan that is free or any orange or yellow hues.
Recommended Skin Types
302 Self Tanner is recommended for all skin types and anyone looking to achieve a natural-looking glow without enduring damage from the sun.
- Provides a natural-looking tan that looks like you spent the weekend in the sun
- Gives the skin an organic hue free of orange and yellow undertones
- Cumulative effects lead to a rich, deep tan that lasts
- May be layered on the skin for increasingly dark results
- Oil-free formula won’t clog pores or cause breakouts
- Lightweight mixture never feels heavy or cumbersome
- Features a pleasant tangerine and lavender scent
- Non-streaky results
- Organic ingredients that are healthy for the skin
- No rubbing or massaging required
How to Apply
After cleansing the skin, apply a light coat of 302 Self Tanner mist, and allow it to dry. For best results, use successive light applications over several hours and days. Do not rub in or over-apply, as streaks will result.
- Store this product in a cool, dry place.
- Keep out of the eyes.
- Test in the skin prior to full use.
- Discontinue use if this product irritates your skin.
Certified organic extracts of german chamomile (chamomilla matricaria), lemon verbena (lippia citriodora) and mandarin lavender (citrus nobilis/lavandula intermedia), dihydroxyacetone, glycerine, skin substantive alkyl sugars from sugar beets, citric acid, lavender and tangerine oils, methylisothiazolinone