302 Skincare Sensitive Drops Rx 1oz / 30ml
Restore your sensitive skin and clear up rosacea with 302 Skincare Sensitive Drops Rx. Featuring a nourishing, restorative formula, this facial treatment provides a rejuvenated complexion with an even, radiant glow.
Calm, strengthen, and rebuild your sensitive skin, and stop the flare-ups of rosacea with 302 Sensitive Drops Rx.
This powerful facial treatment stops chronic irritation and restores the skin’s natural tone for a clear, vibrant look and less frequent flare-ups. While moisturizing the skin with soft, pure lipids, natural avocado penetrates the skin with antibacterials, anti-fungals, and antioxidants to heal and restore the complexion.
Using Avocatin, 302 Sensitive Drops Rx regulates rosacea and sensitive skin to improve its resilience and eliminate irritation.
Recommended Skin Types:
302 Sensitive Drops Rx is recommended for sensitive skin types and rosacea.
- Smoothes the skin for a silky-smooth, soft texture
- Provides the skin with a full, plump look
- Evens the tone of the skin for a uniform, radiant complexion
- Calms the skin, reducing redness and irritation
- Drenches the skin with moisture down to the dermis
- Normalizes rosacea, reducing redness and lessening the frequency of breakouts
- Stabilizes sebaceous gland activity to prevent overproduction of oil
- Soothes and diminishes inflammation
- All-natural, clear lipid formula without chemicals, water, or oils
- Advanced formula allows maximum delivery of avocation 302
How to Apply:
After cleansing the skin, apply a small amount of 302 Sensitive Drops Rx to the skin using your fingertips in a light, upward motion. Then wet the hands with warm water, and massage the treatment completely into the skin until it is completely absorbed. Begin by using ever other day in the mornings or evenings, increasing to daily use as your skin builds a tolerance.
- For topical use only.
- Test on a small area of the skin, and observe for 24 hours prior to full use.
- May cause temporary pinkness or redness.
- Use caution if your are also using chemical exfoliants like glycolic acid, salicylic acid, lactic acid, and hyaluronic acid.
Phyto-squalane from olives, avocado extract, avocatin 302, sweet wild black birch extract, camphor