302 Skincare Clarity 1oz
302 Clarity is an all-in-one facial treatment that corrects acne, pigmentation and visible aging for a smooth, vibrant complexion less prone to breakouts.
6 - 5ml tubes (30ml)
302 Clarity is a powerful vitamin A complex that treats aging, acne-prone, and hyper-pigmentation for a rejuvenated, brilliant complexion.
While it improves the thickness of the skin for increased resilience, it also promotes a visible reduction in active blemishes and increases cell turnover for a healthier complexion. 302 clarity also removes toxins from the skin and clears congestion to prevent breakouts and blemishes.
302 Serum promotes a visible, noticeable reduction in blemishes and breakout by neutralizing blemish-inducing bacteria and inhibiting shedding of skin inside the pores. Over time, you’ll receive a more balanced, clear complexion less susceptible to blemishes and breakouts.
Recommended Skin Types
302 Clarity is recommended for aging skin, acne, congested, and hyper-pigmented skin.
- Reduces the size and severity of active breakouts and blemishes
- Inhibits shedding skin cells in the pores near sebaceous glands to prevent clogged pores and breakouts
- Neutralizes bacteria to prevent clogged pores and comedones
- Naturally and safely eliminates acne problems and skin congestion
- Improves cell turnover and circulation for a healthier complexion
- Enhances the thickness of the skin and improves resilience
- Smoothes the skin for a silky-smooth, kissable texture
- Works synergistically with 302 Compound and 302 Vitamin C for enhanced benefits
How to Apply
- For Congested Skin - Prior to cleansing, apply a modest amount of clarity to the face, neck or other affected areas and leave on for 1-2 minutes before cleansing the skin as normal. For the first two applications, apply 302 Clarity spaced two days apart. If well tolerated, continue application of 302 Clarity as a pre-cleanser twice weekly. Follow up with 302 Calming Mist.
- For even more intense clarifying benefits, use 302 Clarity weekly as a leave-on treatment.
- Use caution when applying to sun-damaged or heavily wrinkled skin that is easily irritated.
- Avoid sunlight when using this product.
Certified organic extract of ECGC from green tea in an aqueous base, retinyl acetate, urea, polyglucose derived surfactant, mixed silicones, glucose sesquistearate, camphor, mint and tangerine extract