302 Skincare Enzyme Mist
Get instant relief from dry skin while balancing the skin to reduce the appearance of acne with 302 Enzyme Mist. Spray it on anytime to absorb excess oil and promote a clear, vibrant complexion.
Instantly relieve dry skin and promote a clearer complexion with 302 Enzyme Mist!
Formerly known as Acne Mist, this powerful acne treatment spray goes on light and absorbs quickly! Featuring an enzyme-based formula that reduces comedones, soothes irritation, and calms inflammation, 302 Enzyme Mist promotes a healthy complexion with long term balance and clarity.
302 Enyzme Mist neutralizes acne causing bacteria, preventing the clogged pores and congestion that leads to the formation of blemishes. At the same time, green tea extract soothes the skin, reducing the size and appearance of active lesions and speeding the skin’s recovery process so they disappear faster.
302 Enzyme Mist also showers the skin with balancing moisture to soothe overactive sebaceous glands and prevent the overproduction of sebum which clogs pores and leads to breakouts.
Keep 302 Enzyme Mist with you for a refreshing touch-up to absorb excess oil anytime.
Recommended Skin Types:
302 Enzyme Mist is recommended for oily, acne-prone skin and active lesions.
- Oily skin
- Acneic skin
- Active breakouts
- Combination skin
- Problematic skin
- Visibly reduces the appearance of active lesions and breakouts
- Promotes a clear, vibrant complexion less susceptible to breakouts
- Reduces or eliminates the formation of comedones
- Soothes inflammation and cools irritation
- Bio-saponins reduce discomfort associate with the skin
- Calms the skin to reduce redness and provide an even, radiant tone
- Antibacterial qualities neutralize acne-causing bacteria for less frequent breakouts
- Works as effectively as 4% benzoyl peroxide without the irritating side effects
- Features organic extracts to relieve dry skin
- Infuses the skin with nourishing moisture
How to Apply:
Spritz 302 Enzyme Mist onto the cleansed surface of the skin every morning, evening, and as needed.
- Avoid contact with the eyes
- Approved for topical use only
- Test on the skin prior to full use
- Discontinue use if irritation develops
Concentrated ECGC in green tea, kosher glycerine, bromelain, bio-saponins, polyglucose derived surfactant, camphor, lavender, polysorbate 80, methylisothiazolinone