Frequently Asked Questions & FAQs
1. What does this red "partial" stamp mean? What is a partial shipment?"
If you received an order with a red partial stamp on it and the order you received was incomplete, you received a partial shipment. For more information please view our shipping policies by clicking here
2. How long will it take for me to receive my package?
For free shipping, average time of receipt is between 2-5 business days. For more information, and to view our simple shipping time quick guide click here
3. What is your return policy?
Please read Skin Care by Alana’s return policies below prior to submitting a request for return:
- Skin Care by Alana abides by the policy of each manufacturer it sells. If the brand you are purchasing does not accept returns, Skin Care by Alana cannot accept the return.
- Eligible products may be returned within 30 days of delivery to customer.
- Shipping on any return is at consumer cost.
- Products must be returned sealed, unopened, and in re-sellable condition in order to receive an exchange, store credit, or refund.
- All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee in addition to the cost of shipping. Skin Care by Alana will not issue an exchange, store credit, or refund until product is received and reviewed.
- Products cannot be returned due to allergic reaction.
- All sales on clearance items are final and not eligible for return.
Please go to skincarebyalana.com/returns or click here to submit a request for return.
- Complete and submit the return request form. Please allow 24-48 business hours for a response with further instructions on how to move forward with your return.
- All return correspondence is conducted via email.
- Please allow 5 business days to process your return once we have received your returned items.
For Makeup Returns:
If the product has been opened or used, we cannot accept the return, because it is not in re-sellable condition and considered "contaminated". Due to differences in computer monitor coloring, and color preferences, it is not a good idea to try new makeup colors on Skin Care by Alana, or any website. Please try makeup colors in person first before purchasing from our site.
4. My product arrived defective or leaking?
We are so sorry that your package was mishandled by the shipping carrier. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receiving your order if your product has been damaged or is defective. For more information on returns, click here
5. Why can't you discount Epicuren, Eminence, Clayton Shagal, Jane Iredale, Glymed, Rhonda Allison, Skin Script, Anteage, Gerda Spillmann and other certain product lines?
Some product lines that we sell do not go on sale and are never sold below manufacturer suggested retail price. We strictly abide by these company policies. However, we do offer free gifts for these product lines. Please call us if you need help with adding a free gift to your order.
6. Can I combine free gifts and discounts?
Skin Care by Alana allows only one free gift or one discount code per order. If you need assistance on the determining the best gift or discount, please call (888) 222-0637 to speak with a customer service representative. Please keep in mind that our representatives do not have discount codes and require that customers provide them over the phone.
7. Why do I need to be authorized to purchase some products like Epicuren, Image Skincare, and 302?
Some product lines we sell require authorization for purchase. If you see the message in red "Price N/A - Authorization Required" Please create an account, then call us for authorization. These product lines may be more potent than other lines. Not only does the manufacturer require us to make sure you are using the products correctly, but we want to make sure to give all pertinent information to you and answer any questions you may have.
8. My package is lost, what should I do?
We are so sorry your package was lost by the shipping carrier. First, ask your neighbors if your carrier left the package with them. Second, call your local post office to check on the shipment. For more information about recovering your lost package click here
9. Do you give discounts to licensed professionals like estheticians or massage therapists?
No. Since we are a retailer to the general public, we do not offer discounts to professionals.
10. What is the status of my order?
First, please check your skincarebyalana.com account to see the status of your order. If you need additional assistance, please complete the Check Order Status form https://www.skincarebyalana.com/status. When your order is shipped, you will receive an email with a tracking number. If you did not receive the email, please check your spam folder, or log into your account on Skin Care by Alana and verify your email address is correct. For more information please view our shipping policies by clicking here
11. What if I placed an order and need to cancel it right away?
You must call within one hour of purchase to cancel an order. Since we are set up to ship orders ASAP to please our customers, you must cancel an order within one hour of purchase to guarantee it is not fulfilled. For more information please view our cancellation policies by clicking here
12. Why is my coupon code not working?
Some of our manufacturers do not allow the use of discount codes on any of their items. For these manufacturers, we recommend utilizing a free gift code.
To help you sort out the best code for your purchase, please call us at (888) 222-0637 or email email@example.com to contact customer service. They’ll be able to assist you.
13. How can I check the stock on a product?
The best way to tell if a product is in stock is to please call us at (888) 222-0637 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to contact customer service. They’ll be able to assist you.
14. How do I find the price of a product?
If a price is not advertised on Skin Care by Alana you can call our customer service representatives at(888) 222-0637. Some lines do not allow purchasing online and require you speak with an Esthetician prior to purchase. If you need authorization, please call or email email@example.com
15. Where’s my free gift? I qualify for a free gift but I don’t see it on the checkout page.
Skin Care by Alana allows only one free gift or one discount code per order. If you need assistance on determining the best gift or discount, please call (888) 222-0637 to speak with a customer service representative. Please keep in mind that our representatives do not have discount codes and require that customers provide them over the phone.
16. Do you accept American Express? / It’s not accepting my American Express card.
We are happy to accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. We also take Paypal, when the order is placed on SkinCarebyAlana.com.
17. Do you ship internationally?We do not allow overseas purchases and shipments from certain product lines such as Image Skincare.
- Skincare By Alana is pleased to offer international shipping via our partner GlobalShopex.com. When you’re ready to place your order, you’ll see a button for “International Checkout.” Please hit that button, and you’ll then be taken to an international checkout page that will guide you right through the international checkout process. There’s even dedicated customer service contact information for international customers, that you’ll see during the checkout process. International shipping rates are calculated during the international checkout process, and are based on shipping destination and products ordered. Once your order is completed, all inquiries should be directed to GlobalShopex.
If you have any questions about the above, please call us. We are here to serve you and want to make your experience satisfactory!
18. When do you charge my credit card?
Our system is set up to charge the credit card at the time the order is placed. This allows us to ship your products as soon as possible.
19. What is your policy on E-Gift Certificates?
E-Gift Certificates are not eligible for return or refund. They never expire.