What Should You Be Using In Your Skin Care Routine?
Take my quiz and get personalized recommendations from a
Scientific Organics with EmerginC
I am constantly on the lookout for the latest and greatest in both organic and scientific skin care - so you can only imagine how excited I was when I stumbled upon emerginC a few months back! This brand prides itself on pure, potent, "scientific organics" that are defined by nature and refined by science. Their signature range is 100% natural, utilizes a minimum of 70% organic ingredients, and offers active formulations that deliver amazing results for a plethora of different skin conditions. I was also so excited to learn that this brand does not use parabens, synthetic colors, or synthetic fragrances in any of their products, and work hard to source naturally whenever possible!
Do Good. Feel Good.
Before I delve straight into the ingredients and technology behind this product range, I want to talk about their environmental initiatives! Yes, emerginC is one of "those brands," who believe in giving back whenever possible. They do this in a number of ways - which makes me so proud to be selling their products! Read on to find out more.
- "Buy One, Plant One" - for every retail-sized product sold, emerginC plants a viable, indigeonous tree in a non-harvest location.
- Wind Power - approximately 80% of emerginC products are manufactured using wind power, and their office runs 100% on wind power!
- Paper & Packaging Sourcing - emerginC's brochures are printed on paper from sustainable-managed forests, printed with vegetable ink. Their product boxes are printed on forest-stewardship council and sustainable forest initiative paperboard, using non-toxic vegetable ink.
- UPS Carbon Neutral Shipment - this fabulous brand ships carbon neutral via UPS, who purchases certified carbon offsets to balance out the emissions produced by the transportation of shipments.
Cutting Edge Ingredients
STAY-C® 50 - this is one of the most stable, bio-available forms of vitamin C available. This ingredients encourages the production of collagen, helps improve uneven tone and pigmentation issues, fights free radical and sun damage, helps combat acne causing bacteria and helps improve skin tone and texture while minimizing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Argireline® - known as a "Botox mimicker" because of it's ability to relax muscle contractions that are responsible for facial line expressions.
- Matrixyl 3000™ - helps to stimulate new collagen production, preventing sagging skin and minimizing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Ameliox® - works to protect the skin from sun damage and free radicals to help diminish fine lines and improve overall skin tone.
- Myoxinol® - Yet another no-needles solution to anti-aging, this fabulous hibiscus-derived peptide helps to smooth fine lines and wrinkles.
- Instalift ™ Goji - helps to support sagging skin, meaning a reduction in fine lines and wrinkles.
- Swiss Apple Stem Cells - clinically proven to help protect human skin cells from "oxidation" and free radical damage while delivering antioxidants to the skin.
- Gamay Grapes of Burgundy France - contains powerful antioxidants that help to repair and protect the skin from UV rays and sun damage.
Kombucha - helps to decrease skin roughness, meaning smoother, softer skin.
- Astaxanthin - works to reverse premature signs of aging while preventing UV-induced skin cancer.
- Derm SRC™ - a synergistic blend of bamboo silica, pea extract, and glucosamine HCI that helps to promote the production of collagen, elastin, hyaluronic acid, and cell proliferation for diminished fine lines and wrinkles.
- AcquaCell™ - a natural complex of watermelon rind extract, lentil fruit extract, unripened apple and apple skin, this ingredient works to reduce the appearance of fine lines, increase natural moisturizing factor, and increase cell membrane fluidity for superior hydration.
- Aquaxyl ™ - this moisturizing and restructuring agent improves epidermis hydration and ceramide synthesis.