What Should You Be Using In Your Skin Care Routine?
Take my quiz and get personalized recommendations from a
Review & Giveaway: Swiss Botany Vitamin C Serum 20
Those of you who follow me know that I am a huge fan of Vitamin C skin care products, and am thus always on the lookout for the latest and greatest formulas. Vitamin C offers so many fabulous benefits for the skin, such as: reducing the appearance of hyperpigmentation, boosting collagen production, delivering antioxidants
Swiss Botany's Vitamin C Serum 20 is marketed as an "Anti-Aging Antioxidant Wrinkle Eraser" that helps to restore the skin's natural clarity and appearance. This product is meant to deliver younger looking
- Improved skin texture
- Improved skin tone
- A brighter, softer complexion
- Diminished fine lines and wrinkles
- Powerful Antioxidants for free radical protection
- Assistance in prevent and even reversing sun damage
- Fade dark spots and discoloration
- Firmer skin
- Airless container
- Paraben Free
Like all of my other trials, I used this serum to replace my usual go-to for 30 days! My overall experience with Swiss Botany's Vitamin C Serum 20 was great. I enjoyed the way it felt on my skin, and saw a number of benefits that aligned with what the product promised. I am going to go by each "produce promise" to give you an in-depth look into my experience.
- Improved skin texture - I was happy with my skin texture
Clarisonic!> before using this product, but I will say that I loved the way it felt on my skin and enjoyed how soft it made my skin look and feel.
- Improved skin tone - My skin tone definitely seemed more "even" while using this product. It gave a subtle radiance immediately after use, but I started to see noticeable results after about two and a half weeks.
- A brighter, softer complexion - I can attest to both of these, both immediately and long-term. Give it a few weeks to see noticeable results!
- Diminished fine lines and wrinkles - This product definitely helped to make my skin look firm and plump, which is something I look for in a serum!
- Powerful Antioxidants for free radical protection - This particular topic is something that is better felt than seen. My skin felt healthy and nourished while using this product, and a quick read-through of the ingredients label makes it easy for me to confirm that this product does, indeed, deliver antioxidants to the skin.
- Assistance in prevent and even reversing sun damage - Having grown up in the skin care industry, SPF protection has been a long-time part of my skin care regimen. As a medical esthetician I can attest to Vitamin C's power to help prevent sun damage in conjunction with a good sun protection product, but I cannot attest as to whether or not this product can help to reverse sun damage.
- Fade dark spots and discoloration - As I mentioned under Improved Skin Tone, this product definitely helps to make the skin look more even and bright. I was very pleased with the immediate results, and was even happier to see noticeable long-term results after roughly two and a half weeks of use.
- Airless container - This is a feature I absolutely love! Airless containers are wonderful for keeping a product fresh and preventing ingredient breakdown. This means the Vitamin C will stay potent, fresh, and powerful for much longer. Another bonus to airless containers is the fact that they prevent bacteria growth in the product
dip your fingers into the jar to get product>.
My overall impression? I really enjoyed this product! It made my skin look and feel great while using it, and produced results that aligned with what the product said it would deliver.