What Should You Be Using In Your Skin Care Routine?
Take my quiz and get personalized recommendations from a
REVIEW: Era Organics Complete
Those of you who know me, know that I am always on the lookout for the latest and greatest in skincare! And ladies, I am so excited to tell you about Era Organics Complete. This product is marketed as an 'advanced healing and moisturizing cream for sensitive, damaged, dry, or irritated skin," and my goodness does it deliver! Going beyond that
A Little More About Era Organics Complete
Era Organics Complete was made to fit all skin types, and to help with almost any skin condition, penetrating seven layers deep to seriously nourish the skin. This product aims to give immediate and long-term relief for common skin ailments, and can be used on the face and body!
This product is especially beneficial for: dry or damaged skin, acneic skin, eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, sensitive skin, irritated skin, fine lines and wrinkles, scars, stretch marks, and rashes
Despite the unseasonably warm winter we have been experiencing here in Southern California, my skin has been incredibly dry, so I was excited to really put this product to the test. Here is what I experienced:
- Incredibly Moisturizing - this product really delivers in the moisture department, and immediately soothed the dry patches on my skin. My favorite aspect to this product is the fact that it could moisturize so deeply, without feeling heavy or greasy.
- Soothing - when I say my skin has been dry, I mean it. And it is due, in part, to the Santa Ana winds we have been experiencing. At the peak of the winds, my skin was feeling less-than-happy and this product really helped to soothe and repair the damage the winds did to my skin.
- Anti-Acne - I am no stranger to the occasional breakout, especially when there is a dramatic shift in the weather. As we quickly went from cold to warm this product was amazing at keeping my skin balanced. I feel it is important to note that this is not, by any scope of the imagination, a miracle spot treatment - but it does help to balance the skin which helps to prevent breakups or get your broken out skin back-on-track.
- Fine Lines & Wrinkles - I find that great moisturizers can help to plump up the skin and diminish fine lines and wrinkles, and this product was able to do just that! Again, this is more of a general healthy skin cream, so if you are seeking extreme anti-aging results, I would pair this with a targeted anti-aging serum.
- Eczema - If you struggle with eczema, I highly recommend you try this product! Within a few days it was able to vanish the patches I had on my arm, meaning beautiful, soothed, smooth, moisturized skin. I was very pleasantly surprised by this, because the product itself does not feel heavy.
Overall, I simply loved this product! The ingredients are superb, the formula feels wonderful, and the many benefits make it a wonderful go-to for anyone and everyone.