What Should You Be Using In Your Skin Care Routine?
Take my quiz and get personalized recommendations from a
[re]fresh 3 Fruit Acid Peel Kit Review
I am all about trying the latest and greatest in skincare, which is why I was beyond thrilled to get my hands on
My Take on the Fruit Acid 15% Gel Peel
This cleanser combined some of my favorite acids, including naturally-derived alpha-hydroxy acids, glycolic acid, lactic acid, and pyruvic acids, which essentially come together to provide a professional-grade peel in the comfort of your own home! As a skincare professional, I know that results are typically not instantaneous, but I did see and feel a difference after just one use, which is always a welcome surprise!
My favorite features:
- This product was highly effective at exfoliating my skin. My skin was always noticeable smoother and brighter after each use, and my skin texture improved tremendously within a couple weeks of use.
- I am always looking for an effective skin brightener, and this product definitely helped with that. I would definitely recommend this for lightening the appearance of dark spots, acne scars, and melasma.
- Kojic Acid is a natural anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory, meaning it is beneficial for acne and rosacea-prone skin.
- This product reduced fine lines and wrinkles in a timely fashion. The results were not immediate but within two weeks, I was able to notice a difference!
- I was very happy to find out that this product was alcohol and paraben free! There are also no added artificial colors, fragrances, or preservatives.
My Take on the Pre-Peel Hydrating Rose Glow Cleanser
The Pre-Peel Hydrating Rose Glow Cleanser was made to remove impurities and restore skin's natural pH balance to prepare skin for professional exfoliation. This cleanser did a great job of removing makeup and impurities from my face, without creating a "tight" or "dry" feel. If you want a basic cleanser that does a wonderful job of leaving your skin fresh, this is a definite quick-pick for most skin types.
My Take on the Post-Peel Hyaluronic Moisturizing Cream
I have tried many post-peel moisturizing creams, and this one was easily one of my favorites. My skin always feels so fresh after a good peel, and I love moisturizers that can help to nourish my skin without feeling heavy. Over time I noticed a reduction in wrinkles, and a smoother complexion. I also love that this formula is enhanced with Squalane, which is said to repair free radical damage, boost collagen growth, and restore skin's natural healthy glow.