What Should You Be Using In Your Skin Care Routine?
Take my quiz and get personalized recommendations from a
Introducing the Clarisonic Aria
Those of you that know me know that I am a huge huge huge fan of all things Clarisonic! And I am so excited to be introducing their newest product to you: the Clarisonic Aria.
For those of you that are new to my site, or curious about Clarisonic, let me give you a brief overview explaining WHY Clarisonic is AMAZING. Developed by the same master-minds behind the Sonicare toothbrush, Clarisonic uses sonic technology to cleanse your skin gentle, but deeply, eliminating 6x more dirt/oil from your skin than simply using your hands. Not only does this system feel fabulous on your skin, it helps to thoroughly clean your skin, removing debris and making for easier product absorption. This means your products will work better
The fabulous Clarisonic has been seen to help improve skin tone, lessen breakouts, improve skin texture, help minimize fine lines and winkles, and has been noted to help reduce the appearance of pores! If these don’t sound like desirable results to you, then I commend you on your already perfect skin ;)
- 3 Speeds – I love love love options! And having an additional speed is a definite perk! Cleanse to your preference
with 3 speeds to choose from.
- Real-Time Battery Life Indicator – Have you ever wondered when your trusted appliance was going to run out on you? I know it seems trivial, but I for one do not appreciate having my device go out mid-cleansing. Which is why I appreciate the informative battery life indicator! This lets you know when your battering is Full, Medium, and Low!
- Travel Friendly – Okay, this new feature has me so excited! A USB-enable plink charger designed specifically for easy travel. This seems to come in handy more than most people think.
- Smart Drying Stand – perfect for air-drying of your device, and also doubles as a charging station.
- Gentle enough for use two times a day.
All in all, I am a fan of anything and everything Clarisonic. I personally like to use mine twice at night for ultra-fresh feeling skin. This newest member of the Clarisonic family is sure to please!
I am contemplating replacing my old Clarisonic Classic with either the Aria or Mia 2. My preference is for the Aria as I travel a few times a year and like the idea of extra speeds. Could you please give me an idea of the size difference between the Aria and Mia 2?