What Should You Be Using In Your Skin Care Routine?
Take my quiz and get personalized recommendations from a
Habits That Hurt Your Marriage
Are you unhappy with your marriage and want someone to turn to? Do you wish you could change your husband? Are you thinking about calling it quits? Instead of ending things, try and work on your marriage. Divorce in our society has become too acceptable; why not attempt to get to the root of your problems? Before you point any fingers, here are a few wrong things that you may be doing that would cause your marriage to suffer:
- Complaints: Instead of complaining every time you have an issue, try to sort out the problem yourself. Work on the possible solutions and be open to all solutions.
- Silence: Silence never works. If you don’t speak up and share what’s in your mind or how you feel, things will never get better. Communication is key in all relationships.
- No Compromise: No marriage works without compromises. So what if you have to be the one to make few compromises to ensure a better marriage? Don’t expect fairness always, instead be accommodating.
- Sarcastic: Being sarcastic does not help; it only creates distances. Try ignoring the few things that bug you rather than being sarcastic about them. Try positive things such as complimenting, hugging and cute teasing.
- Nagging: Nagging is irritating and will only make your spouse irritable. It spoils the relationship and does not help in any way at all. If you need to get something done, sit and talk warmly. You will be amazed at how simple it is and how much better it works!
- Holding On: If you hold on to previous issues and fights, you can never move on. Forgiving may not be easy, but give it a try. When you get upset with your spouse, do not start off with a list of wrongs he has done, it will only make the situation worse.
- Avoiding Sex: You may be avoiding sex and putting it off with all kinds of excuses. You may be tired, stressed out or exhausted, but sorry, that is not good enough. Try to prioritize sex and start enjoying it. Take little steps towards improving your sex life by creating a romantic atmosphere and learning new things.
These tips will definitely help you to strengthen the bond in your marriage and cut the distance between each other.