What Should You Be Using In Your Skin Care Routine?
Take my quiz and get personalized recommendations from a
Gluten Free Skincare From Eminence Organics & Epicuren Discovery
If you have celiac disease or a gluten allergy, you know how important it is to constantly keep up with ingredients. A lot of people don't realize that much of what you put on the skin is absorbed by the body - which can lead to a bad reaction if you do not tolerate gluten. Thankfully, with the recent inreased awareness of celiac disease, gluten allergy, and gluten intollerance, many more companies are starting to turn out products that are labeled gluten-free. Yes, even some of your favorite skin care brands! I want to share some of my favorites with you. CLICK HERE for a list of Gluten Free Eminence Organics products, or CLICK HERE for a list of Epicuren Discovery's Gluten/Allergen list.
My Gluten Free Favorites
- Eminence Organics Eight Greens Whip Moisturizer - this nourishing moisturizer gives a natural pytho hormone boost that helps to maintain a normal hormone balance within the skin and increase collagen production and elasticity. It helps to improve skin tone, firmness and hydration and is extremely effective in combating free radicals. It is perfect for calming sensitive skin, and also helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles!. Also helps to reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
- Eminence Organics Blueberry Soy Night Recovery Cream - this product is ultra age-defying and rejuvenating. It helps to prevent free radical damage while reinforcing collagen fibers for firmer skin. It also helps to improve the moisture level of the skin and infuses your skin with antioxidants and vitamins. A little goes a long with with this product, so be sure to apply a thin layer for everyday use.
- Eminence Organics Clear Skin Probiotic Cleanser - this cleanser is perfect for all skin types, but is especially helpful for those with acne-prone skin. It is both cleansing and clarifying, which means it will help keep your pores clear and your skin refined. I also love that this product is soothing, making it fine to use during a breakout.
- Epicuren Discovery Aloe Vera Calming Gel - I absolutely love this Epicuren gem. First, it is great for all skin types but it is especially helpful as a light moisturizer for acneic skin. It is also a great extra dose of moisture for any other skin type. Simply apply and let dry before using your everyday moisturizer and you are ready to go. This soothing product also helps to soothe wind burned, chapped, sun burned skin, as well as minor burns, cuts, rashes, irritations, and chafing.
- Epicuren Discovery Clarify Cleanser - this is one of my all-time favorite cleansers for removing oil, residue, and makeup particles. It is a medicated anti-bacterial formula that will help sterilize your skin, without drying it out. I love that this cleanser is also exfoliating, meaning it will help to slough off dead skin to reveal more radiant, youthful looking skin. All in all you can expect a reduction in acne, a reduction in pore size appearance, and just brighter, more beautiful skin.
- Epicuren Discovery Colostrum Cream Serum Moisturizer - if you want a deeply moisturizing, anti-aging product, this is definitely a go-to. Again, this is perfect for all skin types, and is even gentle enough to be used on children's skin. I highly recommend this to my Beauty Mates who struggle with rosacea, as this product is ultra-moisturizing and gentle enough for that sensitive skin. The Colostrum found in this product is the ultimate regenerator, meaning your skin will look and feel more youthful with prolonged application. A definite must-have!