What Should You Be Using In Your Skin Care Routine?
Take my quiz and get personalized recommendations from a
Getting the Perfect Fall Pout
Fall is finally in full swing, and while we still may see our fair share of warmer days, we will see the color scheme cool down for the season. Yes, our closets aren't the only thing making the color-switch, you will likely see a shift in makeup trends as well! I personally love to play up my lips during the festive fall season, and I want to share some of my favorite color trends with you! Are you ready for it?
Fall Pouts: Classic & New
- Rich Reds - Red is an absolute classic lip color, and has been a fall favorite color for many many years. This year is no exception! From bright to deep, red lips will be dominating the season on the most daring of divas. One of my favorite red's to rock is La Bella Donna's Lipstick in Hollly Berry, which feels especially festive around the holidays!
- Deep Mauves - I absolutely love seeing people rock a bold mauve, which can range from light to nearly-black. This color family makes a definite statement, and is not for the faint of heart. You can try it more muted down, such as Emani's Lipstick in Plush, or make a bold statement with La Bella Donna's Lip Liner in Beaujolais.
- Haute Pinks - Yes, you read right! Hot pink graced the runways for this Fall 2013 season, bringing a pop of color to the tradition muted color pallete. For my pink fill I absolutely love Glo Minerals' Lipstick in Treasure.
- Browns & Nudes - For the more natural
, browns and nudes are definitely going to be a hit this fall. I absolutely love Youngblood's Lipstick in Brown Sugar for the light-lovers, and Youngblood's Lip Liner Pencil in Mocha for a bolder statement.
- Coral Kiss - If you enjoyed rocking a coral pout throughout spring and summer, I have good news for you: the trend is still hot and going strong! Stick with your favorite coral shades, or opt for a deeper, bolder color such as La Bella Donna's Lipstick in Burnt Orange.
Whether you want to go bold, or keep it natural-looking, be sure to grab a moisturizing lip product to keep you looking and feeling your best throughout autumn!