What Should You Be Using In Your Skin Care Routine?
Take my quiz and get personalized recommendations from a
Fall 2013 Beauty Trends
Fall is finally here
I was very happy to see braids and ponytails galore on the runways this year - this makes for a quick-and-easy, yet chic do. From side braid, to low ponytail, to extravagant twists and turns, your hair is your oyster and you can wear it however you'd like! Another trend that is sweeping the season is big hair - think circa 1970, without the crimping iron. So grab a can of volumizing spray if you wish to go big this autumn!
- Grungy Chic - think "going to a show" makeup. The look is primarily smoky eyes, but we saw a lot of color pops on the runway
. You can pair this with a rouge pout or go au natural, your choice.
- Color Pops - I was so, so happy to see vibrant pops on color on the runway this season. From royal blue eye shadows, to cutesy coral lips, it seemed as though we wanted to stretch some of our favorites year-round.
- Cat Eyes - I have never seen so many variations of the cat eye in my life! From black and subtle to electric orange and bold, the cat eye was definitely a show stealer on the catwalk. You can go as wide or thin as you'd like on the lining this season, which I think is just so much fun!
- Metallic Eyeshadows - This trend went from last fall, to winter, to spring, to summer. And I can honestly say I am a fan. Enjoy metallic black, bronze, gold, silver, and many more to get into the fall spirit.
- Minimalist Makeup - if you were enjoying your "summertime naked face" don't fret! You are more than welcome to carry the trend into fall. Simply add some mascara and bold brows for a look that is catwalk fierce.
Fall Fashion: Colors
I love fall for so many reasons! The smell of pumpkins, or turning leaves. The crisp cool air during the evening and oftentimes during the day. Knowing that the holidays are just around the corner. And of course, the ability for me to enjoy my beloved sweater weather! Whether you like to dress it up or keep it casual, the colors to sport this fall include: Emerald, Mykonos Blue, Linden Green, Acai, Samba, Koi, Deep Lichen Green, Vivacious, Turbulence, and Carafe. How is that for a good variety?
All in all, I absolutely love fall and all that comes with it! Enjoy the turning of the seasons.