What Should You Be Using In Your Skin Care Routine?
Take my quiz and get personalized recommendations from a
Bodishape Cellulite Cream Review
The cooler weather is finally upon us, which means packing away our shorts and adopting a more cozy wardrobe. That doesn't mean, however, that its time to pack away your favorite anti-cellulite products and routines! Today I want to talk about Bodishape Cellulite Cream, a revolutionary product that contains the most optimum level of Retinol and Caffeine to assist in reducing the appearance of cellulite. So, how does this wonderful product work? Read on to find out!
Bodishape Cellulite Cream
Bodishape Cellulite Cream is made up of 6 active body firming ingredients, including: Caffeine, Retinol, Glaucine, and Co Enzymes.
- Caffeine contains theophylline, an ingredient that has been proven to successfully treat cellulite.
- Retinol has many benefits, one of which is stimulating collagen product. This ingredient also helps to normalize the skin production process.
- Glaucine is directly responsible for reducing fat deposits, meaning a decrease in the the appearance of cellulite.
- Co Enzymes help to promote the internal combustion of fat cells, meaning you get better results, faster.
I absolutely loved using the Bodishape Cellulite Cream! The first noticeable different was soft, moisturized skin. Aside from being a targeted product, this cellulite cream really helps to nourish the skin while leaving a nice, mild, refreshing scent. I started to notice my skin feeling tighter after about one week of use, with optimal results showing up between week 4 and 6.
As with any anti-cellulite product, it is essential to use as directed and adopt other healthy lifestyle choices in an effort to get optimal results! My favorite tips?
- Use this product both AM & PM as directed! Being lax on application
will deliver slower or no results. Be consistent in your product use. I absolutely love applying skin care products, treating the time as a relaxing ritual so I will be motivated to keep up with it!
- Drink more water! Staying hydrated is essential for your health. Drinking more water helps in two ways: it keeps your body hydrated, meaning your skin will be more supple and less prone to cellulite. Second, upping your water intake and decreasing your sugary drink intake will help cut out some empty calories and carbs.
- Exercise! Even a brisk 20-minute walk a day can help get your blood flowing, which is important when it comes to avoiding cellulite.
- Exfoliate! Exfoliating your skin is a great way to stimulate cellular turnover. This will not only help to reduce the appearance on its own, it will also help your anti-cellulite cream absorb better.