What Should You Be Using In Your Skin Care Routine?
Take my quiz and get personalized recommendations from a
Alana's Skincare Secret Of The Day: Do It Doubled & Clarisonic!
Every once in a while we learn new tips and tricks that can help to optimize our skincare routines. Today, I have one that is both simple and surprising.
So, what is my skincare secret of the day, you ask? Wash your face TWICE at night. Yes, I said twice! Even though your skin may FEEL silky smooth and fresh after your nightly washing, the truth is there is still a good amount of makeup and dirt trapped in your pores! Washing twice will help give you a deeper, more precise clean, which equates to cleaner skin.
If you want to take it a step further, wash twice, then use your Clarisonic Skin Cleansing System! Clarisonic owners, congratulations! This product is absolutely amazing and has sincerely changed my skin for the better. For those of you who do not own a Clarisonic, follow your two-time cleansing session with a final washcloth cleanse! Apply your favorite cleanser either directly onto your wet washcloth, or onto damp skin, and complete your ultra-cleansing ritual.
I truly believe that Clarisonic Skin Cleansing Systems are a fantastic investment. Used by many of Hollywood’s hottest celebrities, Clarisonic utilizes sonic-technology to give you an incredibly deep clean, without the use of harsh abrasion or chemicals. This almost always results in: a reduction of fine lines, smaller-looking pores, improved skin texture & tone, and just over-all healthier skin!
Going beyond the amazing results—Clarisonic is perfect for siblings, roomies, or even entire households to share! Only one unit is needed per household, as individuals can have their own brush head to use on the system!
Clarisonic Skin Cleansing Systems Also Offer a Variety of Brush Heads!
- For people with incredibly sensitive skin, or skin lacking elasticity, there is a Delicate brush, which is the softest of them all.
- For those with generally healthy skin that borders on sensitive, there is a Sensitive brush. I personally do not have sensitive skin, but I do use the sensitive skin brush.
- For those with normal skin, there is, you guessed it, the Normal brush.
Specialty Brush Heads Include:
- The Deep Pore Cleansing brush head for those with oily skin and large pores.
- The Acne Cleansing brush head for those with acne-prone skin.
- The Body Cleansing brush for all-over body beautification.
Clarisonic systems start at $119- and make for a fabulous gift!