Alana Mitchell Daily Vitamin C Moisturizer 2oz
- This hydrating moisturizer quickly absorbs into your skin to combat dryness while soothing signs of irritation
- 20% vitamin C brightens the appearance of dark spots and evens your overall skin tone
- Collagen production is promoted to help you achieve a youthful look
Ideal for all skin types, especially dry, combination, and sensitive skin, Alana Mitchell's Daily Vitamin C Moisturizer delivers hydrating, soothing, and rejuvenating results. It brightens skin and encourages collagen production with 20% vitamin C for anti-aging benefits. The Daily Vitamin C Moisturizer is a great solution for dry, flaky, or irritated skin as it provides just the right level of moisture while preventing excess oil production, greasiness, and breakouts.Click Here for an in-depth post about Vitamin C
- Daily non-greasy moisturizer that quickly absorbs into the skin
- Fights free radicals and prevents dryness
- Anti-inflammatory and soothing
- Light and refreshing citrus scent
- 99% natural ingredients, such as organic argan oil and organic acerola cherry extract
- Free of artificial fragrances and parabens and is not tested on animals
HOW TO USE
Apply 2-5 pumps of the Daily Vitamin C Moisturizer morning and night to your cleansed face, neck, and decollete.
Usage Amount: If used twice a day, the moisturizer will last roughly 1.5 months.
Distilled Water, Organic Argan Oil, Organic Rosehip Seed Oil, Emulsyfying Wax NF, Organic Mango Butter, Vegetable Glycerin, Leconostoc Radish Root Ferment, Capric/Caprylic Triglyceride (Fractionated Coconut Oil), Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Organic Sweet Orange Essential Oil, Organic Tangerine Essential Oil, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Organic Acerola Cherry Extract, Organic Amalaki Berry Extract, Organic Noni Fruit Extract, Organic Rosehips Extract, Organic Orange Peel Extract, Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf, L-Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Organic Mandarin Essential Oil, Tocopherol (Vit. E), Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid.
I’ve been using Alana’s Vitamin C moisturizer for several years more and I really like it. I alternate between Image and Alana’s.
Not too tihin
I love the thickness and smoothness of the moisturizer. Not too thin, not too thick.
Wonderful. Like it very much
Light and creamy
I love that this is so light and spreads easily, though I feel sometimes I need more. Vitamin C cream is so important to skin care. I'm relishing it.
Products are automatically delivered on your schedule. No obligation, modify or cancel your subscription anytime.